Ch 19 Come on Strong

You are surprisingly ok with being a werewolf but you are not okay with the nakedness that comes with." He says it slowly but with a smile like he is really enjoying it. He continues. "You feel like you are about to be thrown into a porno movie...

Jesse's POV

Hearing enough, I pounce on him gently, making him fall backwards and to ensure he stops talking, I lick his face, causing him to laugh. I could listen to that for hours.

"Alright now, don't start something you don't want to finish." Colton tells me. "Will you please shift back now?"

Uh, I still have no clothes. I nod my head no.

Colton stands, lifting the hem of his shirt, first revealing his ripped abs, then his impressive tattooed pecs. He pulls the shirt over his head and pulls his arms out of the sleeves, holding it out to me, "Now, will you shift?" He asks. "Please."

I consider it. I use my paw to cover my eyes.

"You want me to cover my eyes, don't you, Snowflake?" Colton asks.

I nod yes.

Colton does one better by turning his back to me and covering his eyes while still holding the shirt out for me. I shift back, take the shirt and put it on, giving him my thanks.

Colten's POV

I have never seen a more beautiful wolf, or a unique looking one, and she belongs to my mate. She was literally cut in half with color. Half white, Half black. It was like there was a line drawn right down the middle of her face, onto her snout, and even her nose, splitting the two colors.

"May I turn around now?" I question.

"Sure." A hesitant voice replies.

I turn to see my angel standing before me. My eyes start their visual descent over her body. My shirt is big but is doesn't swallow her. Her perky, full breast were luscious and shapely. You could see beautiful buds through the material. The shirt barely covers her, just kissing her thighs. It's plenty wide enough, but it's not long enough for her taste. Her hands are clenched at the bottom, trying to make it longer.

Beautiful, tanned, toned legs make their appearance below the shirt and they seem to go on for miles until they end at her cute feet. I never knew feet could be cute but, well, here we are.

I really want to rip that shirt off and take my mate right now. I try to control my breathing. She may be a wolf but she's not used to how a wolf mates. I already came on strong and look where that got me. I can't traumatize her anymore than I already have.

I take a step a back and try to lighten the mood, "Looks really good on you." I say and clear my throat.

Jesse's POV

"Sure," I hesitantly give him permission to turn around. I still feel naked.

Colton turns around and his eyes start at mine but they slowly travel down my body, examining his shirt. I really wish I had a bra to control the girls. They are not huge but can be large and sometimes in charge and right now, under his glare, they are saying hello! His eyes make it to the hem of the shirt or where it lands and his eyes are completely black now. I wish this shirt were longer. I try desperately to pull it down more.

His breathing is rugged and deep. Then his smell hits me again. His intoxicating smell. It fills me as I look from his face slowly down his chest. I forget all about my clothing situation and begin to examine each rise and fall of every muscle until I get to his juicy navel. I suddenly become thirsty and I find my breathing matching his. A pulsing begins between my legs and I hear I low growl. I look back up to Colton's face.

He steps up directly in front of me. A piece of paper would not fit in the space between our bodies. He whispers, "You have no idea what you do to me, Snowflake. I am trying to control myself here."

"I haven't done anything." I say knowing full well I may already have dirty things in my mind, but I have yet to lift a finger in reality. I don't back down though, he stepped up to me.

Colton leaned his head into the crook of my neck, taking in a deep breathe. "You're drunk on my scent. Your eyes are roaming my body wishing they were hands, and you've already done about 8 things in your head that I would love for you to actually do, Snowflake. You're biting your lip, I really wish you were biting mine. But, Snowflake, your arousal is what is going to make me lose my control. I can smell how turned on you are." He placed one single kiss where my neck met my shoulder.

Wait. What?! He can smell my arousal?! As if he can read my thoughts, he answers my question.

"Oh yes, Snowflake, I can smell how wet you are for me already," He says, "and might I add how incredible it smells. It only makes me want you even more. Do you taste as sweet as you smell?" He asks as he is depositing another kiss in the same exact spot. The electricity flowing through me is immense and his lingering lips are not helping.

He brings up his right hand to cup the side of my face and neck. I absolutely love this feeling. He rubs his thumb across my cheek and it brushes my lips. I don't know why I do it, but I open my lips and suck the tip into my mouth. As soon as I do, he snaps his head back up, a growl slips from his mouth as his eyes shoot to my mouth. Oh, he must really like that, I think to myself.

Both my hands wrap around his wrist as I remove his thumb from my mouth. I turn his hand and slowly lick his up index finger and I gently bite the pad of his finger. I look into his eyes and then, I slowly suck his entire finger in my mouth until it physically can't go any farther. I continue my suck job and swallow as if this is food in my mouth. I feel my throat close in on his finger as I swallow and a growl rips from somewhere deep within him as his hand is ripped from my mouth and my hands. I am suddenly all alone. What just freaking happened?