Ch 21 Q & A

Jesse's POV

I couldn't help the smile that was plastered on my face!! The water felt amazing as I pushed myself up towards to the surface. I broke through the surface to a pair a huge arms wrapping around me. With the burst of sparks between our skin, I knew it had to be Colton.

He pulled me to him, my back to his front. He started kissing my shoulder and slowly moved up my neck until he was at my ear. The bursts of fireworks were so intense. Journey was not lying!! He gently bit and licked  my earlobe, teasing me. "You know, it's not very nice to tease me like that, Snowflake."

"Maybe not, but it was fun." I said breathlessly throwing my head back on his chest, giggling now. I was rewarded with a little growl.

"Hey lovebirds, get a room!" One of guys splashed water at us.

With his lips still on my neck, Colton answered him, "Why don't you go get it for us? Dinner too." His warm breath on my cold, wet skin was doing crazy things to me and sending me into sensory overload.

I escaped from Colton's arms needing space. It scared me a little how intense we already were. I know it was a wolf thing but I had only just learned about that. I swam right into the group and looked back to Colton. He let out a breath and went under the water.

"So, you must Jesse." Said a beautiful girl. "I'm Leila."

"Thanks for loaning me the clothes."   I tell her.

"Hey, I knew I recognized that bra!" Said one of the guys.

A growl ripped through the cavern that echoed off the walls at the same time there was loud slap. And another. And then another.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you looking at another female? I am your mate you jerk!" Yelled Leila.

I was back in Colton's arms. His arms protectively over my chest.

"Baby, baby, calm down. You are my world. That's part of the set I bought you for your birthday. I know it's your favorite so I'm surprised you loaned it out. I'm sorry I said anything." He wrapped Leila in his arms and dug his face in her neck and they drifted off to a secluded area.

Colton is still wrapped around me. "Well, that was Lelia and Bryan. This is Blake," he pointed to other guy who smiled, "and this is Reece and Riley." He gestured to the other two females. They were blonde and looked very similar. "Guys, this is Jesse."

"Hi..." I said to them with a shy smile.

"Hey" Blake and Riley both said with a friendly smile. Reece just kind of glared at me.

"Don't mind her, Jesse, Reece takes some time to warm up to." Riley said.

"Yeah, she's a real peach, that one." Blake said.

"I don't see why I had to come on a camping trip and babysit. Some of us had better things to do. What's so special about her anyway?" Reece complained.

"That's enough! Go take care of dinner. All of you. We are staying the night and leaving tomorrow morning." Colton said in a very powerful voice. Every one nods and swims toward the exit. They don't speak another word.

"Want to tell me what that's about?" I asked Colton as I swam away from him, turning to look at him.

"Nothing important. Reece needs to learn respect, that's all." Colton answers as he slowly follows me.

"So you just tell them what to do and they do it, no questions asked?" I continued.

"Of course. I'm the alpha. I give orders, my pack has to follow. I do every thing in my power to protect and keep them safe. I do what I think is best for the pack." He answers.

"Oh." At that moment, I hit the cavern wall. Colton had followed me and was just feet in front of me.

"Where are you going to go now, Snowflake?" He asked.

"I actually like it right here, I finally found a place where I can stand so I'm going to stay here for a few. You know, catch my breath, relax." I answered. I was standing in chest deep water.

"Mind if I join you then?" He asked. He voice was so deep and sultry. I could see his eyes darkening. He slowly moved closer until he was right next to me, towering over me. His hands moved to my hips. He just looked at me and stared into my eyes.
My hands rested on his arms. Our bodies slowly gravitated toward each until we were pressed up against each other, very intimately.

"Tell me what your thinking." Colton whispers.

I want to be honest, but I don't want to hurt him. "I've never felt so safe before in my life, but I'm so incredibly scared." I whisper back.

"Snowflake, I will never intentionally hurt you. I will always do everything in my power to protect you." Colton told me, holding my face in his hands.

While his hands were on my face, I held on to his wrists. "Colton, I'm not scared of you. Not at all. I'm scared of the way I feel so strongly for you after knowing you for just hours. I feel like I have been with you for years and I can truly be myself with you. I feel like I could give myself to you without question or regrets and that freaks me out! That's not normal...I don't won't you to think I sleep around like that or anything." I slowly finish.

Colton smiles and wraps his arms back around me. "Oh, Snowflake, it makes my heart so happy to hear that you want me, Love. I would never think anything like that of you! I mean, I don't ever want to think of you ever being with anybody and I know you may need time, and that's okay. I will give you all the time in the world, Love. Wolves grow up knowing that you have a soul mate out there. When you meet them, you've found your love and you know and understand that right way. They are anything and everything you could ever want... most of the time. That applies to you as well, but growing up human, it may take some time getting used too. So, if you need me to date you. I will. If you need me to woo you, I will. I'm yours, Snowflake. I will do whatever you need."

I must have died and gone to heaven because this is the man of my dreams. "Colton, you don't have to think of me being with other guys.... I never have been." I whisper.

Colton leans down and brings his lips to mine.