Chapter 4

Third person's POV

"They are going to Austria. As they will be away from their home, it will be easier to kill them without much problem." He says to the man on the phone.

"Don't worry sir, I know the right person for your work. Your work will be done efficiently, without any problems." The man replies.

"Get the work done and you will get your money. But if they survived consider yourself dead!" He sneered.

I have been waiting for this for a long time now. Mr. James your family will pay for your sin. Don't worry, I will make sure that your business ends in the right hands.

He smiles. A malicious smile. Just wait and watch Mr. James. This is just a starting.

He looks at the person sitting in front of him, covered in blood. He takes out his knife from his suit and slices the throat of the man, finally relieving the man from his pain.

Turning around he looks at the woman who is now staring at the dead man as blood oozes from his wound and he gasps for air, choking on his own blood.

She looks up from the dead body and their eyes meet his. She smiles at him and walks toward the bar.

Pouring a wine in two glasses she hands one glass to him and they toast

"TO OUR VICTORY!"

The entry of villain. What do you think? Who it might be? Any guesses?

Please VOTE and COMMENT! ;-))