2:McWife

*Meredith's POV*
  Today was a good day. I had three surgeries, I had the world's best neuro surgeon, and I was happy. Me and Derek started to leave until this gorgeous, tall, blue eyed red headed came in.

"Meredith, I'm so sorry." Derek said and I dropped my smile confused. "Addison. What are you doing here?"

"You'd know if you'd bothered to return any one of my calls." The red headed said to Derek. Then she turned to me. "Hi. I'm Addison Shepherd."

"Shepherd?" I asked very confused now.

"And you must be the woman who's been screaming my husband." She said pointing to me and then Derek. I was shocked I mean why would he do this.

"You lies to me, Derek!" I said crying and running outside.

"Meredith wait!" Derek yelled running towards me and grabbing my wrist.

"Let me GO!" I yelled and ran away.

  I ran to Joe's and sat all the way on the back alone. A few minutes later I saw a familiar red headed and she sat in the bar. She ordered a margarita. A few seconds later I got up and headed towards her.

"You know. You shouldn't be drinking we're working tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah... you're right." The red headed said putting down the margarita. I passed her shoulder and left.

  I went to the hospital to get my car and I drove home. To be honest I was more mad at Derek than I was with Addison. I got into my house and dropped my coat and my purse on the floor and I headed upstairs. I  took a hot shower, I was mentally exhausted. I went to bed and I texted Cristina Yang, my person, to come over and a few minutes later she was here. We talked about what happened and stared at the celling. A few moments later we were both asleep.