12: Bath time

*Addison's POV*
"Hi, Mere!" I said as I opened the door still in my work clothes.

"Hi, Addie! Can I come in?"

"Yes. Oh! I already picked out the movie. Is it ok if we watch 'Clueless'? I've never watch it."

"Sure, honey. I've also never watched it."

  I intertwined our fingers together and I guided her inside my fancy room and into the bed. She laid down while I put on the movie and then I laid down next to her. I laid my head on top of her chest and slid my hand under her shirt. I started to run my hand up and down her flat and soft stomach for a while. I suddenly stopped and lifted her shirt a little and started drawing hearts with my finger.

"What are you writing?" She asked running her fingers through my hair.

"Nothing. I'm just wondering and drawing hearts in your soft belly."

"What are you wondering about?" Mere looked down at me and I looked up at her.

"I was wondering about us taking a bath together, but I don't know how you feel about that?" I said nervously.

"We can take a bath together. I need to shower anyways." She giggled which calmed me down.

"Umm... I'm going to go get the bath ready." I got up and headed towards the bathroom smiling from one ear to the other.

  I turned on the faucet and I let the bath fill up with warm water. Once the bath filled up, I put some of my vanilla body wash and stirred it with my hand to make bubbles. As I was putting my red hair into a messy bun, Mere walked in. She had two towels in her hands and she placed them on the sink counter.

"You ready?" Mere said breaking the silence.

"Yeah." I leaned in and kissed her.

  We started taking our clothes off slowly in a comfortable silence since we've seen each other naked before. I got into the bathtub first and I laid my back against it and then Mere got in. She laid between my legs and leaned her back into my front. The water covered out knees and breast. I wrapped my arms around Mere's lower stomach and I stared running my hand up and down her stomach. This became sort of a habit of mine and I don't know how. Mere laid her head on my left shoulder and I kissed her right shoulder. I stopped running my hands in her stomach and hugged her tightly and she hugged me back. I feel like I'm in heaven, on cloud nine. I'm so relaxed I stared singing randomly in a whisper.

It's you, it's always you
If I'm ever gonna fall in love I know it's gon' be you
It's you, it's always you
Met a lot of people, but nobody feels like you

So, please, don't break my heart
Don't tear me apart
I know how it starts
Trust me, I've been broken before
Don't break me again
I am delicate
Please don't break my heart
Trust me, I've been broken before

There was a moment of silence and then I continued.

'Cause I want you, baby I want you
Baby, I want you, baby I want you
Baby, I want you, you, you

  I finished off. There was a pregnant silence after and Mere broke it once again.

"I love you." She looked up at me

"I love you, too." I kissed her forehead.

"You should sing more. You sound beautiful."

"Maybe i should."

  Mere turned around and she put her head on my chest and out breast were pressed up against each other. I grabbed my arms on le lower back and she wrapped hers around my stomach. We laid there while I drew random patterns on her back. A few moments later the water started to get cold. I looked down and saw that Mere could barely stay awake.

"Baby, lets get out. Your tired and your cold."

  Mere sat up shivering a bit and I got up and out of the tub. I grabbed the towers and wrapped Mere in on and myself in the other one. We went back to the room and we got dressed and we laid down on the bed. I cuddled her and she instantly fell asleep in my arms.

"Good night, my love." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
A/N
Thanks everyone who commented on the last chapter. Also thanks for the votes. Hope you enjoy this one!

Big thanks to Bobbiejelly new_being and outlawqueenpercabeth for supporting me along this journey.