8: Dinner

*Addison's POV*
I was heading to the elevator to go to the hotel to get ready for dinner with Mere. When I walked in the elevator Callie was there.

"Hi, Addison. I like your hair." She said smiling.

"Thanks. My girlfriend did it." I said with a huge smile and very proudly.

"Your girlfriend?" She asked confused. I didn't tell hell that Mere and I are together.

"Yeah! Meredith and I are together. I'm actually going to the hotel to get ready to go get dinner with her." I said smiling.

"Aww. Congrats. I knew you two were up to something." Callie said hugging me.

"Thanks. Well I gotta go." I said walking out of the elevator.

I went to the parking lot, got my car, and headed to the hotel. When I got to my room I showered and I got out and dried myself and got ready. I put on a red blouse with a pair of dark jeans and black flats. I was taking Mere to eat Vietnamese since I remember her telling me she has been craving it for a while now. I didn't bother doing my hair because Mere braided it earlier and it was still intact so I left. Then I went to Mere'd house.

Knock knock

"Hi, Dr.Montgomery." George O'Malley said answering the door.

"Hi. Umm... is Meredith ready?" I asked him.

"I don't know. But, you can go upstairs and check. Her room is the last one to the left." He said kindly.

"Thanks you, O'Malley" I said and went inside.

  As I walked up the stairs I was nervous. When I got to Mere's room her door was open, but I still knocked anyways.

"Hi, Addie." She said softly.

"Hi, Mere. Can I come in?" I asked looking around.

"You don't have to ask. Im almost ready, so if you want to sit in the bed, you can." She said as she walked towards me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and placed a kiss o my lips.

"Thanks, Mere. You know what's sad? I asked her wrapping my arms around her.

"What?" She asked with her arms still wrapped around me.

"That tomorrow you won't be on my service." I said with a fake pout.

"Aww. I'll miss you, too. But we will eat lunch like we always do and if you want you can visit me during surgeries from the gallery." She said putting a stand of my red hair behind my ear.

"Aww. You guys are the cutest couple ever." Izzie Stevens said and Meredith and I laughed.

  Mere finished getting ready and we headed out. Once we got to the restaurant we got a table and we talked more about ourselves. I told her that I have a brother named Archer and I told her that I was moving to a small apartment close to the hospital. She told me that she was she was an only child since she didn't take Molly as her sister because they had different live styles/childhoods. She even told me about how she had angry pink hair when she was in high school. We talked for like what felt forever, but then she asked me something I want expecting.

"Addie, why did you chose me over Derek?" Mere asked softly.

"I don't know. I think, no, I know that you make me feel special and that you treat me with love. When I was with Derek he focused on himself and his work. He didn't pay the slightest attention to me and I felt like old future and that's why I slept with Mark. I chose you because you don't make feel like an old piece of furniture and I can be myself around you. I feel con and save with you, Mere." I said honestly.

"I'm glad I make you feel that way because you make me feel the same way, Addie." She said holding my hand in hers.

"I'm glad to hear that, too." I smiling at her and admiring her beauty.

"Addie, can you stay with me tonight?" She asked softly.

"Are you ok? Is there something wrong?" I asked freaking out a little.

"Addie, honey, I'm fine. Everything is ok. I just want to be with you tonight." She said running circles on the back of my hand wit her thumb.

"Oh, of course. But, I don't have any clothes." I said.

"Don't worry. I'll give you one of my oversized shirts." Mere says smiling.

We payed for the food and we left. When we entered the house the interns were watching something on the tv. Mere and I quietly sneaked upstairs and we changed. We laid there under the covers and I put my head on her chest right on top of her heart. I had one arm on her hips rubbing circles on where her shirt lift up a little. Mere's left arm was across my back and her hand was laying on top of my ass. She started playing with my hair and my eyes started to her heavy. I love when she plays with my hair. In a few minutes I was dead to the world in the arms of the woman I love.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
A/N
If you want to read some more meradd/ merddison stories I suggest "Second Person ( The diary of Addison Montgomery)" , "Falling Apart, Barely Breathing", and "Love The Way You Lie" all by Bobbiejelly . They have more awesome stories so check them out!