6: He's here

*Addison's POV*
  Meredith and I have been going out for a week and I planned to ask her to dinner today. We've taking things slow, I mean we haven't even kiss yet. As I was charting on the nurses station I heard a manly voice from behind me.

"Hi, Addison." The man said. I turned around to find Mark Sloan.

"What are you doing here?" I asked angrily.

"I came to get you back." He said.

"That will never happen. I'm involved with someone and I'm happy. So go away." I said sternly. From the corner of my eye I saw Mere approaching me.

"Hi, Addie!" Mere said smiling and I returned the smile.

"Hi, Mere!" I said hugging her. "Please get me out of here." I whispered into her ear.

"Ok honey." She whispered back and letting go. "I remember we have to check on the twins to discharge them." Mere said. I kind of forgot that.

"Yeah...I forgot about that. Let's go." I said and we went to the twins and discharged them and the mom too. Then Mere dragged me into an on-call room.

"Ok. Who was that?" Mere asked. I took a deep breath and started talking.

"That was Mark Sloan. We used to be together and I loved him. But I got over him and I got over Derek. That's why I'm going to take you to dinner tomorrow because I'm head over heels for you, Meredith." I said looking into her beautiful blue-green eyes.

"I'm head over heels for you too, Addison." Mere said smiling.

  We both looked into each other's eyes and leaned forward. I closed the gap between us and pressed my lips into her soft ones. We kissed passionately yet gently and we slowly pulled away. We laid down and we cuddle for a while silently until I broke the silence.

"Meredith, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked afraid she was going to say no.

"Yes! Yes I will!" Mere said very happily and giggling.

"Ok, stay here I have to go do something." I said getting up.

"Where are you going?" Mere asked with a sad tone.

"I need to talk to Derek." I said getting out of the room.

I went to check if he was in his office, but he wasn't so I walked down the hallway and I saw him walking. I jogged towards him and catches up to him.

"Hey, Derek. Can we talk?" I asked softly.

"Sure." He replied.

"In private." I told him.

"Ok! Come." He said as we started walking to him office. "What is it, Addison?" He asked once inside his office.

"I want a divorce. I just don't feel the same way about you anymore. I have strong felling for someone and so does the other person toward me." I said softly.

"Is it Meredith?" He asked.

"How do you know?" I asked him surprised.

"Who doesn't know, Addison. Every time you look at each other there is a sparkle in each of your eyes. You exchange looks and smile and by now it's pretty obvious to me. I'll also try to get you the divorce papers as soon as I can." Derek said softly.

"Thanks" I said hugging him. "Well... I gotta go. Meredith waiting for me." I said pointing at the door.

  As I left Mark started following me and talking to me, but I completely ignored him. I walked in the on-call room and so did he.

"Go away and leave me alone, Mark." I yelled waking Mere up.

"No, Addison. I know you loved me." He exclaimed.

"Loved. Passed tense. Now please leave do I can go cuddle and sleep with my girlfriend." I said pointing to a sleepy Meredith. "Leave." I screamed and he left.

"How did it go with Derek?" Mere asked.

"It went good. I told him I don't feel the same way about him and that I don't want to be with him anymore. He asked me if the other person was you and I asked him how he knew. He told me he already knew so...yeah." I said calmly.

"Oh. That's good." She said sleepily with a small smile.

"I'm tired so move over." I said smiling.

  I laid there cuddled up to Mere with my head on her chest and my arms around her stomach. She had one hand on the back of my head and the other one on my lower back.

"Let's go to sleep,honey. You can barely keep your eyes open." Mere whispered while running her fingers through my hair gently.

"Ok." I said hugging her tighter.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
Thanks to Bobbiejelly for the star and the nice comments on the last chapter.