14: Beach Sunset

*Meredith POV*
It's been 4 days since we arrived here. Addie and I have been having fun none stop. We decided to relax today. We are cuddling in the hotel room with the AC on while watching a random movie and the tv.

"Do you want to go to the beach and walk later I'm the afternoon?" I asked Addie while I had my head on her chest, drawing patterns on it.

"That sounds wonderful. Yes, I'd love to go." She said cheerfully while playing with my hair.

We laid there watching the movie in a comfortable silence. Addie has this habit of her of putting her hand on top of my stomach under my shirt while we cuddle and I find it cute. Two hours have passed and Addie and I just finished eating dinner. We cleaned up the table and we started to get ready to go out. We got dressed and headed out of the hotel and walked to the beach which was five minutes away. We walked along the seashore holding hands.

"The sky looks beautiful!" Addie said softly.

"I know!"

"You know? I always wanted to live in a beach house."

"You never told me that, but that sounds amazing!"

We kept walking and after a while we stopped and sat on the sand. Assure laid her head on my lap and she was looking up at the starry sky.

"I love you Meredith Grey." She looked at me and her eyes were full with love, so much love.

"I love you, too, Addison Adrianne Forbes Montgomery." I smiled and leaned and pecked her lips.

I'm this peaceful scenery with Addie I realized that I love this woman way too much. Like to the point where it gets embarrassing or to the point where you'll do anything for them. There aren't enough words to describe how much I love her. If I could buy her the whole damn universe I would.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
A/N
Ik this chapter was cheesy and cute but her ready for the next one.

*laughs evilly*

Also thanks to everyone who comments and votes. I appreciate it!