15: You Don't Want to Try Me!!

*Addison's POV*
  It's been about a week since we came back from L.A. Today work has been easy and quiet so there wasn't really anything to do. It was about two hours after I had lunch with Mer and the whole hospital was quiet. I decided to go to Richard to ask him if I could go to my apartment, which I'm almost completely moved in. I was half way through the hospital bridge when I felt a strong hand grab my arm. I look back to see Mark. He pulled me down and pushed me against the bridge's wall. He then took his hand and pointed at me.

"You're a slut. You're just like your father. That bitch that you're with doesn't love you. She'll leave you because you are worthless and you are just a waste of oxygen, space, and time. You'll end up alone because you aren't worth it and nobody loves you. You. Are. Nothing. You aren't love worthy." I was hyperventilating and crying but he kept talking.

*Meredith's POV*
I was going to check on a patient but before I wanted to ask Richard something. As I turned to enter the hospital bridge I saw Addie sitting down with her knees to her chest crying and hyperventilating. In front of her was Mark and we was shouting some horrible things to her. I ran toward them and I punched mark and he fell down.

"You better run away before I find a brick and throw it at your head. And if you ever talk to her like that or do something I'll killed you myself because oh buddy... you don't want to try me!" I said in a warning tone standing over him.

"Fine. You can have that broken and weak bitch." He stud and and I slapped him hard and he walked away.

  I turned to Addie and she stud up and instantly fainted. Thanks god I was thee because the least that I want now if for her to have a brain bleed. I catches her and I slowed sat down, laying her slowly and placing her head on my lap. I saw her hyperventilating so she was definitely having a panic attack which caused her blood pressure to elevate which will explain her fainting. And that's rare.

"It's going to be ok." I whispered soothing her hair.

  I paged Bailey and I waited. While waiting I tried to wake her up, but she wouldn't. I sat there worried still soothing her hair. A few minutes later Bailey came and she looked at me and then at Addie. She knelt down and looked at me.

"What happened?"

"Mark," in replied simply.

"Did She hit her head?" Bailey asked concerted.

"No. I didn't see her hitting her head."

"Ok. Let's get her to a room. Umm... get that gurney from over there!" Bailey pointe at the gurney that was down the hall to my right.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
A/N
I don't even know what to say and I'm the author 😂😂😂