13: One Month Anniversary

*Meredith POV*
Three days ago I asked Dr.Webber if we could take the next week off and he said yes. I bought plane tickets to L.A , so Addie could see her best friend Naomi. Today we weren't working since we were leaving today at 11:45. Addie knee we were going somewhere, but she didn't know where we were going. It was 10:50, so we headed to the airport and Addie was super excited she was almost jumping out of her seat. We got there and we went through the airport security and we went to where we needed to be to get our plane and we sat there. We waited until we were called to aboard the plane and we started to head toward our seats. We sat down in the middle of the plane together and I had the window seat. We put our seatbelts and we put our phones in airplane mode, then after a few minutes the plane started to head off. Later in the flight the snack cart came by and Addie and I asked for potato chips and a water, which we shared. The flight was about 2 and a half hours and an hour into the flight Addie laid her head on my shoulder.

"Can you tell me where we going?" She whispered into the quiet plane.

"No. It's a surprise for our first month anniversary. Trust me, you'll love it. Plus, if I tell you it wouldn't be a surprise." I laid my head on top of hers.

"Fine, but can I listen to music?"

"Sure." I took my iPod and headphones out of my purse that was in my lap and handed it to her. "Here, honey."

  As the flight went on I read a book and Addie fell asleep a few minutes after listening to music. The time passed and there was about 50 minutes left of the flight.

  We arrived and everyone started to wake up and getting ready to leave. I got our things packed and I started to wake Addie up.

"Addie, honey, wake up. We're here." I said softly while shaking her shoulder gently.

"Hmm. I'm tired." She groaned.

"Come on, sleepyhead." I place a kiss on her forehead.

  After, Addie woke up and we left the plane with the rest of the people. We went and claimed our luggage and we went to the car I rented. I put our luggage in the trunk while Addie went to the passengers seat. I got in and drove out of the airport and once out I started driving to Naomi's practice. I knew where I was going because Addison won't shut up about it.

"Mere, where are we going?"

"I'm not telling you. You just have to wait and find out once we get there." I smiled and looked at her for a second and focused back on the road.

  A few minutes go by and I start to pull up to the practice. I park the car and Addie looks at me shocked and I start laughing at her reaction. I quickly got out of the car and went around the car and opened the door. As soon as she got out she pulled me by my waist and kissed me and I wrapped my arms around her neck.

*Naomi's POV*
  As I was walking with Sam and Violet to the elevator I saw someone who looked like Addison kissing a woman.

"Oh my god! Is that Addison?" Sam asked in shock.

"I think so." I replied unsure.

"Shit!" Violet said as we got caught.

*Addison's POV*
  As I pulled out of the kiss I looked to my tight and saw Naomi, Sam, and Violet staring at me and Mere. I laughed when I saw their faces.

"What's so funny, Addie?"

"My friends and their faces. Their jaws are almost hitting the floor." I said through giggles. She looked at them and laughed.

"So, what do you think?" She looked back at me.

"It's the best surprise ever!" I said pecking her lips. "Should we go in?"

"Yes! I'm interested in meeting your friends." She said cheerfully.

  I separated our bodies and intertwined our fingers. We started walking toward the practice while swinging our intertwined fingers. As soon as we arrived at the front of the practice, Sam quickly opened the door and they were still shocked. I laughed which made Mere laugh.

"Addison what are you doing here?" Naomi asked confused. She looked down at me and Mere holding hands. "Who is she?"

"Well let me introduce her. This is Meredith Grey, my girlfriend. We're here to celebrate our one month anniversary." I said very confidently while smiling.

"Wow! Congratulations, Addison." Sam hugged me and then Naomi and Violet.

  We went upstairs and we headed to the conference room and we catch you. We talked about how we fell in love and how I'm moving to Seattle. We had a blast together and realized that this was the most fun I've had in years.

("She's a keeper." Part of my brain said."

("What?")

("She's a keeper. Look how happy she makes you. Look how happy you make her. You both make each other happy. For god's sake, you both love each other like there's no tomorrow.")

("I know. I know that she's a keeper. That's why I'm going to make her mine someday.")

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
A/N
Thanks Bobbiejelly and new_being for the nice comments in the last chapter.