1: Hello Seattle!

*Addison's POV*
For the last two months I've been calling Derek, but he won't answer. He's probably with some whore that he found on a cheap bar. So, I decided to go buy a plane ticket, the flight was about 6 hours. When I got to Seattle I was so tired. I went to go and claim my luggage and took a cab to Seattle Grace Hospital. I didn't only cam here to try to get Derek back, but also because one of my friends, Richard Webber:the chief, called me for a case. When I got to the hospital I took my phone to see if there was a hotel around. There was one close to the hospital so I went and checked in. After, I went back to the hospital and and went in and I saw him with this beautiful blonde with blue-green eyes. No! I'm supposed to hate her, I tell myself. I saw Derek's smile drop and I walked up to them.

"Addison. What are you doing here?" Derek said

"You'd know if you'd bothered to return any one of my calls. Hi. I'm Addison Shepherd." I said introducing myself to the blonde and I could smell her lavender scent.

"Shepherd?" She asked looking confused.

"And you must me the woman who's been screwing my husband." I said pointing at her and then at Derek. She looked shocked like if she didn't know.

"You lied to me, Derek!" The blonde said with tears down her eyes and started running outside. I was convinced now that she didn't know.

"Meredith wait!" Derek yelled running after her and grabbed her wrist.

"Let me GO!" She yelled and ran away.

I went to Richard and then I went to the bar that was close to the hospital. I went in and saw a devastated Meredith sitting on the back. I went to the bartender and asked for a margarita and I sat down on a stool. Out of nowhere she came up to me.

"You know. You shouldn't be drinking we're working tomorrow." She said with tear stained cheeks.

"Yeah...you're right." I said putting the margarita down and she patted my shoulder and left.

A few minutes after I left and grabbed a cab to the hotel. I went up to my room and took a shower holding in my tears. I got dressed and got into bed after a few minutes later I let everything go.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
A/N
This is my second story and yeah... I hope you like it and I'm going to update it every two days.