5: I really like you

*Addison's POV*
  I really like Meredith. I needed to tell someone before I did something stupid. I paged Callie,my best friend,to a storage room and a few minutes later she was here.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked.

"Yes,of course." She replied.

"But you have to promise that you won't tell a soul." I said.

"I promise." Callie's said putting her right hand up.

"Ok! I like this person. She has this beautiful blonde hair and this gorgeous blue-green eyes. Her smile makes me happy and it also makes me smile. Her laugh is like music to my ears. This morning I woke up cuddle up to her because she had a nightmare. I wanted to stay like that all day and I wanted to stay like that forever." I said smiling nervously.

"Is this person Meredith?" Callie asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Yes..." I said breathlessly. "It's her."

"I know it's her. I've seen the way you look at her and every time you look at her there's a sparkle in your eyes." She said softly.

"What do I do Callie?" I asked her.

"Flirt with her until she goes crazy. If she gets nervous or stutters she probably likes you back." She replied.

"But how? How do I flirt?" I asked almost pleading. I haven't flirt for about 11 years.

"Brush your hands together, look at her up and down, get close to her,smile at her, and if her little hairs fall down from her scrub cap get close and put them back in." Callie suggested.

"Are you sure?" I asked nervously.

"Yes. I know Meredith. George made me get to know her. So yes, I'm sure." She said with an ensuring smile.

  After my conversation with Callie we both went to lunch. At lunch me and Meredith kept exchanging looks and smiles. Cristina kept poking Meredith in the ribs every time I looked at her and every time Meredith looked at me Callie kicked me under the table. A few hours later I saw Meredith in the hallway and she saw me and then she dragged me into an on-call room locked the door.

"You have to stop doing that!" She exclaimed.

"Doing what?" I asked. I didn't know what was happening.

"Brushing your hands against mine,looking me up and down,and smiling at me. It's driving me crazy!" Meredith shouted. I sat down on the nearest bed and stared at the floor.

"I'm so sorry,Meredith. I didn't mean to make you mad. Or drive you crazy. I'm so sorry!" I said softly. I get scared when people yell at me, but I'm trying to get over it.

"It's ok. It's a good kind of crazy. Addison, I like you. I mean I really like you." Meredith said softly while lifting my head up.

"I really like you too. But how does someone like you like someone like me. Look, I'm a whore. I mean I slept with my husband's best friend, I'm fucking married, and I like you. I'm not special and you are just amazing." I said with a tear falling down my cheek.

"Addison, you're not a whore. You are so special." Meredith said sitting next to me. "For example, your eyes. When you are happy or smile or when you are doing surgery your eyes turn into a light blue and they are as bright as the sun. When you're  angry your eyes turn into a dark blue and when your sad your eyes turn into a blue-grey. And every time you see me your eyes have a sparkle in them." Meredith finished, smiling at me.

"Thanks, Meredith." I said leaning me head on her shoulder.

"Addison, I like you because you're you,ok? I will never ask you to change who you are." Meredith said putting her arm around me.

"Ok." I replied softly in a low voice.

"Come here." Meredith said pulling me down, laying on the bed.

  Meredith and I cuddled together just like this morning except I was the little spoon. She started running her fingers through my red hair. We both laid there in a comfortable silence. As Meredith kept playing with my hair I started to get sleepy and all of the sudden I was asleep in her arms.

*Meredith's POV*
  I can believe Addison feels the same way about me. A few minutes go by and I look down to find a sleeping Addison. I had to go find Cristina and tell her what just happened, so I laid Addison gently on the bed and kissed her forehead and covered her with the blanket. As I left and got out of the on-call room I saw Cristina down the hall.

"Cristina! Cristina!" I yelled as I ran toward her.

"Hi, Mer!" She said.

"I have to tell you something!" I said smiling.

"You were with her weren't you? You smell like brown sugar and vanilla again." Cristina said as I blushed.

"Yes. But let's somewhere more private." I said still smiling.

"Ok." Cristina said as she pulled me into a storage closet. "Ok. Now tell me."

"Ok. So she was flirting with me all day and she was driving me crazy and then we told each other that we really like each other. Then we ended up cuddling and she fell asleep in my arms." I said with a big ass smile.

"That's so sweet and cute I wanna puke." Cristina said and we both burst into laughter.

  As the day went on Addison and I shared looks and smiles. We checked on the twins and Molly and they were fine. As I headed to the elevator I heard a familiar voice yell my name.

"Meredith!" Addison yelled as she jogged towards me.

"Hi, Addison." I said smiling.

"I know you're heading home so I wanted to say good night." She said softly.

"Good night, Addison." I said. She look around and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Good night, Meredith." She said smiling and then she walked away.