11: Eavesdropping

*Meredith's POV*
I haven't seen Addie since day his morning. It was lunch time so I headed to the cafeteria and found her. I sneaked begins and I got in my tippy toes and covered her eyes.

"Guess who is it?" I asked giggling.

"The one and only... Meredith Grey." Addie said through giggles. She turned around smiling.

"Let's go get food, I'm hungry. Plus, it's Friday, so you can come over again and we can watch a movie or something." I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"That sounds great. Lunch is on me today." She pecked my lips.

We walked to the line and grabbed a tray. Addie chose a burger and with fries and I chose a pizza. We sat at the only empty table which was next to where Mark and Derek were seating and they didn't seem to notice us. They started talking we started eavesdropping.

*Derek's POV*
"No, but seriously Mark. Why are you here?"

"I told you already. I came to get Addison back." He said in annoyance.

"Look..." I looked around and spotted Addison and Meredith. "Look at them. She's happy. I don't know if you've noticed, but this is the first time I've seen her this happy. You have to back off."

"But..." He said but I interrupted him.

"Look. There are no 'buts'. Addison is happy. You have to let her go already!" I said getting mad.

"Fine!" He said getting up and pushing the chair.

*Meredith's POV*
"Wow!" I said surprised.

"Yeah. Well... that was awkward." Addie said and we both started laughing.

"Want to go sit outside for a while?"

"Sure. I'd love to."

"Okie dokie." I said cheerfully.

  Addie and I went outside and sat on a bench in front of the hospital. I put my head on her shoulder since she's taller then me and we just relaxed. We talked about what we did in the morning and what movies we could watch tonight. Addie asked if we could actually stay over in the hotel and of course I said yes. A few minutes later we headed back inside. We went back to work and before our shift ended, I paged Addie to the front of Molly's room. A few moments later she was standing in front of me.

"Hi, baby! Did some happen?"

"No. I just wanted to let you know that I'm going home first to get some clothes. Then I'm going to the hotel." I said smiling at her.

"That sounds perfect." She kissed me and then left.

"She's going to drive me insane!" I murmured to myself and giggled.

Once I got out of the hospital I drove home. I quickly ran up the stairs, grabbed my duffle bag and I put a bunch of clothes in it. I was planning on staying a day or two since I know Addie won't mind. I left and drove to the hotel. Once I got there I grabbed my bag and went inside the hotel. Once I got inside I went to the elevator and pressed the button to go to the 22nd floor. Once I was there I went to Addie's door. She opened the door and...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
I want to thank everyone for the support especially Bobbiejelly. Thanks for being so nice and supportive!
-
-
-
lmorganz muchacha read this already 😂😂😂