𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

Ennoshita and Y/n watched from their classroom as Hinata practiced with Sugawara during lunch. Ennoshita was leaning against the window, after checking several times to make sure it was locked. Y/n leaned against the wall beside the window, snacking on a box of strawberry Pocky Narita gave her earlier that day.

"I watched the video of the game Hinata played against Kageyama in middle school," Ennoshita said, stealing the Pocky that Y/n was about to put in her mouth.

Y/n pouted as she watched him eat her last Pocky but she was full of curiosity. Y/n turned around so she could rest her back against the cold wall. "Anything note worthy to report?" She asked, setting the now empty box on to her desk.

"Kageyama's team won by a landslide if you didn't already know," Ennoshita started. "It was sad to watch but Hinata never let up. He was still very energetic throughout the match."

Y/n nodded, having already heard all of this from Tanaka that night he came over. "Wasn't his team made up of middle school first years and boys from different clubs?" She asked, bringing her arms up behind her head so it wouldn't rest painfully on the hard wall.

Ennoshita nodded, his gaze never leaving the two boys practicing. "That's what Sugawara told me the other day. We've had to keep things quiet when at practice because Daichi is still a bit mad."

Y/n let out a snort before turning to her friend. "I bet me showing up that day wasn't helpful. Lucky for Daichi, I'm busy looking over the first years and our new advisor is pushing practice on us."

Ennoshita blinked and looked up at her. "I forgot you weren't apart of the team for a second there. You're around us so much that I kinda forget that you're in the music club."

Y/n flicked his forehead, causing Ennoshita to put his hand there, in attempt to stop future attacks.

"Don't get comfortable with me being around a lot. I won't be able to come to alot of your practices anymore." Y/n put a hand to her heart and dramatically pouted. "I bet Daichi will miss me the most. He'll be so sad when he has no one to yell at anymore."

Ennoshita let out a loud laugh which he covered with a cough when other classmates looked over at him. "He'll probably replace you with one of the first years." He said.

This time Y/n pouted for real. "You really think I'm that replaceable?"

"I mean, you're a twin for a reason."

☆☆☆

Lunch had ended and after a few classes came the last subject, math.

Y/n sat at her desk that was next to Yoshikawa Yūko, a close friend of Y/n's who was involved in the music club.

Y/n watched tiredly as Yūko argued with Nakagawa Natsuki, another close friend of Y/n's from her club. The two girls constantly argued with each other and Y/n was always the one to have to get in between them.