𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

Y/n didn't know why she was being dragged to school early Saturday morning by Tanaka.

All she remembered was having a dream about becoming a host at Ouran highschool before being dragged out of bed. Y/n was hella pissed because she was about to get a kiss from Mori before she was awakened.

She was brought into the bathroom and had clothes thrown at her face. Tanaka barely gave her enough time to get ready before pulling the half-asleel girl down the street.

He was talking about some 3 on 3 volleyball match that he had to be at today on the way to the school. Y/n, with her few brain cells still asleep, still didn't understand why she had to wake up at 7:30 on one of her only days off.

Now don't get Y/n wrong, she loved going to Tanaka's volleyball games, but this one was some sort of petty thing a couple of first years wanted. She didn't want to get involved in any more first year problems than she already was in.

When they arrived at the gym, Y/n instantly ran towards Ennoshita, knowing that he'd have coffee with him. To her delight, Ennoshita passed her an orange travel mug, full of the addictive liquid. After chugging the whole mug, Y/n felt happier, though she was still miffed at Tanaka.

Noticing the rage in Y/n's eyes, Tanaka raised his hands defensively. "I'll buy you food tonight to make up for it!" He shouted, causing the people around him to cover their ears.

"Don't be so loud," Kinoshita whined, resting his head on Narita's chest. Narita rubbed the smaller male's back, trying to provide some comfort.

"It's too early for volleyball," Y/n yawned, using her hand to cover her mouth as she did. Sugawara nodded tiredly from his spot on the side of the scoreboard.

The only people who didn't seem to be tired were the boys about to play in the match. Y/n glanced at the four first years, wondering which ones would be the death of her. She concluded that the tall lemon boy and the angry blueberry boy, that she definitely didn't forget the names of, were going to be a struggle for not only Daichi's poor heart, but for hers aswell.

The match started and Y/n made herself comfortable on the floor in front of the scoreboard. Even though Kiyoko had told her that it was dangerous, Y/n took that risk. She was hoping to get hit in the face so she had an excuse to leave. The only reason why she was still here was because of Kinoshita's snacks and the promise of food afterwards.

At some point early in the game, Tanaka had scored a point. He proceeded to take off his sweatshirt and swing it around like a lasso. Obviously, due to this, the peanut gallery by the scoreboard had to speak up.

"Tanaka, you're annoying!"

"You're overjoyed!"

"Stop stripping!"