𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

To say that Y/n was freaking out would be an understatement. As soon as Oikawa walked into the gym, she was dying.

Now don't get it wrong, Y/n had immaculate taste in men, especially ones that had good biceps, thighs, and/or ass. Therefore, Oikawa should not be on her to-do list but he was. There was just something about his flat ass and bad fashion taste that attracted Y/n.

"Ooo, Mr. Slim is here!" Yū whispered, excitedly. Yū always got excited when he saw someone that could serve and spike very well. If he had a type, it would probably be that. Kiyoko was the only exception but one time in their first year she slapped Yū, so guess that counts.

Tanaka, from down on the court, used the same name for Oikawa when he asked Kageyama about him. Kageyama answered back truthfully, going into some nice exposition of who Oikawa was.

The name Oikawa clicked into place once Tanaka used his one brain cell to think about it.

"That's one of the guys that Y/n wants to date!" Tanaka exclaimed very loudly, catching the attention of the Aoba Johsai boys and the twins up top.

Y/n's face was blazing red as if she was the red light on the streetlights. Luckily, no one but a few select people in that gym noticed her state, all reacting in different ways.

Kinoshita, who had noticed Y/n earlier, was laughing into the sleeve of his boyfriend's jacket hysterically. Narita, who was said boyfriend, was trying to calm Kinoshita down so the others wouldn't notice.

On the other side of the court, Yahaba was silently raging. He had heard about Y/n's list and felt very bothered knowing that he was no where near that list but his annoying upperclassman was.

Iwazumi frowned slightly but immediately smiled knowing that he was way higher on her list than possibly anyone in the room.

Oikawa, on the other hand, smiled brightly and gave a small wave in the twins direction, killing Y/n immediately with how cute it was.

Yū simply laughed at Y/n's dying state. She always made fun of him for simping over the aces of different teams and this was pay back.

"I'm going to die right here," Y/n said, dramatically. The Seijoh students stared at her, confused on who the small overdramatic child was.

"I call dibs on being Ushiwaka's sugar baby in your place," Yū said, too excited to be teasing.

After hearing his comment, Y/n sat up, recovering from her embarrassment quickly.

"Over my dead body, you brat," Y/n responded, glaring at Yū.

☆☆☆