Part 1: Stupid Red String

I, Katsuki Bakugo have turned fifteen almost a month ago.

I, Katsuki Bakugo now have my red string of fate.

I, Katsuki Bakugo know who my soulmate is.

I, Katsuki Bakugo's soulmate is Izuku Midoriya.

I, Katsuki Bakugo will never fucking love a stupid and useless nerd named Deku!

I walk into the classroom, no, I stomped into the classroom late as always. I sit at my desk and watch as the one attached to my string walks into the classroom beside two other annoying asses. The nerd looks down at his string then at me, he jumps a little at my glare. He looks down and walks away with the other two.

I sigh as shitty hair comes to my desk, "Bakubro what's up?" He asks throwing a hand over my shoulder. I remove his arm off my shoulder and just give him a light glare, I'm not in the mood today. He takes the signal and walks over to other extras in the class, the class starts and Deku sits behind me.

Mr. Aizawa walks in and begins class, I'm not paying attention. I'm watching the red string on my pinky finger move around from Deku's writing, I want to cut it. I have the strongest urge not to which is why I've dealt with it for a month, I let out a sigh and finally pay attention to the class.

Soon lunch came and I'm starving, I forgot to have breakfast since the old hag didn't wake me up when I slept past my alarm. I enter the overly busy cafeteria, as I wait in line to get my food I feel Deku pulling harshly on the red string. I look down at it wondering what the hell he is doing, I follow the red string to find him tugging at it while staring at me.

I roll my eyes and glare at him, he stops. I get my food and start walking over to the table shitty hair, raccoon eyes, soy sauce face, and dunce face are all sitting. Before I even get to the table Deku pulls in the string again, I almost drop my tray that my food is on. I quickly pivot on my right foot to turn to face the nerd, I glare at him once again and go to sit at the table.

"What happened there, Bakugo?" Raccoon eyes asks as I put my tray on the table.

"His red string of fate, can't you tell?" Dunce face points out. I'm so happy that no one can see the string and who it's attached to, I would've had to punch something or someone.

"His string?" Shitty hair asks tilting his head a bit.

"Yeah, I'm sure he has a red string of fate right? When he almost dropped his tray it looked like his finger was pulled," Soy sauce face adds on since he saw too.

"Oh! Who is it? Why did they tug on your finger?" Shitty hair starts asking as raccoon eyes inches closer to me. I'm now fully uncomfortable, I glare at them and they quickly back away from me.

"It's none of your business, I have no idea why they are tugging it. I just want to fucking ignore it but it's just fucking there and won't go the fuck away," I yell, the four of them look at me with an eyebrow raised. "What? Why the fuck are all of you looking at me like that?" I ask now annoyed by them.

"Just, wouldn't you have cut it by now if it annoys you?" Soy sauce face asks.

"Wait! He could actually like the other person on the end of his string!" Dunce face shouts.

"Ahhh! I need to know who it is!" Raccoon eyes shouts too.

"All of you are fucking annoying," I tell them in a low voice while eating my food. Once I finished my food I quickly leave the table, the four look up at me for a second then back at each other. I wasn't even in their conversation so they didn't care that I left, once I put my tray with the other dirty ones I feel Deku tug on the string again.