Part 17: Polaroid Sixteen | I Can Call You My Boyfriend

I quickly look up and see blonde hair running away, I put my arms around Izuku and throw him in the direction the person went. He lands on the roof and starts chasing him, "TRY TO CAPTURE THEM, I'M GOING TO FIND A WAY TO INTERSECT THEM," I yell at him.

"SURE THING!" Izuku yells as I hear his footsteps get further. I use my quirk to get on the roof of the building they were just on, I see them running across the roofs ahead. I then look further ahead of them, I can get in front of that blonde hair person if I get to that building on that side.

I use my quirk and, I guess, fly to where I can intersect them, I stand on the roof of the building watching the two of them run. Izuku is getting very closer to the blonde, soon he tackles him and holds him on the roof. I quickly run over to them, Izuku holds the blonde's arms as I lift his face up. "Monoma?" Izuku questions looking at the cocky bastard below him.

"So you two finally get to me, huh?" he says in his cocky tone. I squat down to him and glare at him, he just chuckles.

"How the hell were you taking those polaroids of us?" I ask him while still glaring at him.

"My cousin who is staying with us for a few months has a quirk that takes polaroids of people who have a string," he says as Izuku lets him go.

"But why us?" Izuku asks as he looks down at Monoma.

"Well, I went to the 1-A classroom in hopes of finding a couple there with a string. Then I saw just you two and the polaroid was able to take a picture so I took one, then I thought I can use this against you two... but that didn't work," he says a bit upset with himself.

"Use it against us? How?" Izuku asks curiously.

"I thought Bakugou would think it was you taking the polaroids, but he didn't. He knew I was there taking them but didn't know it was me," Monoma says now glaring at me.

"Sorry that I'm not as dumb as you think I am," I spit at him as a 'tch' leaves his mouth.

"Look, Monoma. Can you stop, please. Obviously your plan never worked so there is no need to continue doing this. I know there is a competition between class 1-A and 1-B but doing something like this isn't right Monoma," Izuku says politely to Monoma.

Monoma thinks for a second, I roll my eyes since I don't have the patience for this right now! "I'll leave both of you alone, my competitive side got the best of me," he says as he stands up. I get out of the squat I was in, I look at Monoma one more time and nod.

"Good, now if you do anything like this one more time I won't hesitate to throw you off the roof of the school," I tell him.

"Kacchan!" Izuku shouts.

"I won't do anything, I can guarantee that," Monoma says as he walks over to the staircase off the side of the building. "Next time our competition will be one-on-one and an official match," he says as he walks down the stairs.

"Now the stupid polaroids are taken care of," I say as I turn around to face Izuku.

"Yep, but there is still one more polaroid Kacchan," Izuku says as I tilt my head to the side. "The polaroid that was taken in the alleyway."

"Oh, right. Let's head over and get that," I say as I walk to the staircase. Izuku and I walk down the stairs and walk down the street back to the alley next to the mall. At the alley I pick up the polaroid, it's a perfect picture of me kissing Izuku. I hand it to him.

I watched Izuku face gradually turn redder and redder, soon it look like his face exploded. I chuckle as he looks at the polaroid then at me, "Y-you... you... you kissed me!" Izuku shouts in surprise.

I laugh even more, "Took you long enough to realize," I say as I ruffle his fluffy green hair. He doesn't say anything for awhile which gets me nervous, did I fuck up? Shit, what if he gets mad at me for not asking to kiss him?

"I'm glad it was you," Izuku says out of the blue, I look at him confused.

"What?" I ask as he looks up at me.

"I'm glad my first kiss was with you Kacchan," Izuku says in a soft voice that I could fall asleep to. I quickly pull him into a hug, "Wah! Kacchan," he shouts a bit as I hold him in my arms. I squeeze him a bit as I smile to myself, I feel really happy with him in my arms.

I finally let him go, I hold onto his shoulders as I look down at him. I can tell I'm blushing, "Izuku... will you go out me?" I ask out of the blue. Izuku looks up at me with wide eyes, oh shit... too soon. "You know what, nevermind... forget I said or uh, did anything," I walk away from Izuku.

"Kacchan! Stop, come back!" Izuku shouts as he runs after me. He grasps my shoulder and turns me around, "I'll go out with you Kacchan, I already told you before. I like you a lot, Kacchan," now it's my turn with the damn wide eyes.

"Does that mean I can call you my boyfriend?" I ask a bit quietly. Izuku nods, "HELL FUCKING YES!" I yell as I pick up Izuku and hugging him again.

Izuku chuckles, "I'm happy too, Kacchan. But can you put me down?" Izuku asks patting my shoulder.

"Not yet," I say as I start kissing Izuku all over his face.

He starts laughing, "Ok, Kacchan. Kacchan... ok, you can stop now," Izuku says as I stop and put him down. I grab his hand as we start walking towards his house, Izuku starts talking about random things. This time I put my input on all the random topics Izuku was talking about, soon we got to his house.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow," I tell him as I lean down and kiss his forehead.

"Yep, oh are we going to tell the class?" Izuku asks with a red face.

"You can if you want to," I tell him as he nods.

"Ok, well I'll see you tomorrow," he says as he kisses my cheek. "Bye, Kacchan!" he quickly runs into his house, I continue to stand there and hold me cheek. That damn fucking Izuku... he's too fucking cute!!!! UGHHHH!

OH MY GOSH! One part left!!!! AHHHH! This one was a bit short butttt I hope you still liked it. Sadly the next part is going to have to wait a week, why? Because I'm going camping this upcoming Friday, I'll be doing an update for my oneshot book tomorrow then I won't be updating until... idk when tbh. I may not have wifi but I'll have my computer and I'll have paper so I can write, I'll just not be able to update sorry! But during this time I'm hoping to have a story to write after this one, a couple of ideas for oneshots, and the last part of this story fulling written. I'm sorry ahead of time for the wait and thank you for you patience as well. Virgo 100% out✌🏻

Word count: 1274