Character Bio

Name: Ayumu Aikawa

(A/N This Character History will be a brief summary of the first two seasons of Is This A Zombie? If you've seen it, you can skip to Abilities

(A/N This Character History will be a brief summary of the first two seasons of Is This A Zombie? If you've seen it, you can skip to Abilities.)

Character History:
After being murdered by a serial killer, Ayumu Aikawa found himself awake in a graveyard next to a girl with white hair he had met earlier in the night. This girl, Eucliwood Hellscythe, Eu for short, revived him as a zombie and as her servant. He later met the Magical Garment Girl Haruna trying to kill a demonic being known as a Megalo. After inadvertently absorbing her magical powers, became a Magical Garment Girl himself.

Soon after Eu and Haruna started living with him, another girl would soon come into the fold. Seraphim, or Sera, came to his residence in hopes of bringing Eu back to her village of Vampire Ninjas. Eu denied this and the two fought, with Ayumu becoming the victor. Sera was supposed to go back to her village, but forced herself into Ayumu's home again, saying that she will do whatever it takes to bring Eu back, even if it meant becoming his servant.

After a series of events, including finding and defeating the Magical Garment Girl, Kyoko, who was the person responsible for his original death, defeating and killing a zombie Eu thought she had killed in the past, known as the King of the Night, killing more Megalo demons, breaking the magical chainsaw Mystletainn, and encountering the strongest Magical Garment Girl, Ayumu finds himself in the midst of even more girls. From the two Vampire Ninjas Yuki and Sarasvati (Saras), the manga artist/strongest warrior of the Underworld (and friend of Eu's) Nene, his human classmate Taeko, and even rogue Magical Garment Girl, Kyoko, Ayumu forms himself a circle of friends/frenemies that he can rely on, at least most of the time. He's even married to Yuki and Saras due to their clan's customs, although in both case, this marriage was accidental. Now, he's enjoying his peaceful life with his friends, more than one of whom shares feelings for him that go beyond the realm of friendship.

Abilities:

Zombie Abilities:

Immortality/Healing: As a zombie, he cannot die. If any damage is done to his body, he will quickly regenerate so long as the regeneration isn't impeded by outside factors. However, dismemberment can incapacitate him if his body parts are strewn about in such a way where they cannot be rejoined. If a part of his body is destroyed completely, it will regenerate given some time. The drawback to this is while he will regenerate almost instantly, he still feels the pain of the injury.

Super Strength: Ayumu is not limited to the amount of muscle power he uses as a human, as humans cannot use 100%. He is able to use 100% and beyond. However, the drawback to this is that his bones will shatter if too much strain from too much power is put on them (this is negated by his healing factor, but it still hurts like hell)

Black Mist: Like the King of the Night, Ayumu can summon deadly black mist that is dangerous to anyone who breathes it in, friend or foe.

Magical Garment Girl Abilites:

Magical Garment Girl Transformation: As a result of absorbing Haruna's powers, Ayumu can transform into a Magical Garment Girl using the magic pink chainsaw, Mystleteinn. He does not like using this, however, as it transforms his clothing into the same frilly pink outfit that Haruna uses whenever she transforms, making him look like a giant pervert.

Magic Absorption: A passive ability where he can absorb the magic of someone he comes into contact with. With training, however, he has gained some degree of control over this.

Memory Manipulation: Using Mystleteinn, Ayumu can alter the memories of most people. He mainly uses this to hide his nature as a Magical Garment Girl, as both reveals that magic exists and, the more important reason, makes him look like someone who enjoys crossdressing, causing ridicule and disrupting his peaceful life.

Other Abilities:

Breakdancing: He has shown his skill in breakdancing a few times in the series, doing it when meeting Eu for the first time to try to cheer her up and immediately embarrassing himself.

Cooking: Ayumu cooks most of the meals in his household as Eu won't cook, Haruna can only cook rolled omelets (they're friggin' amazing though), and Sera's "food" is so bad that it wastes a hole through whatever container it's in.

Weaknesses:

The Sun: As a zombie, Ayumu will dry out in direct sunlight. Excessive heat will also cause a similar effect, as his body can not withstand it. While he cannot die, he can be incapacitated if he shrivels up.

Embarrassment: While not technically a weakness, Ayumu's pride at being called names like "crossdresser" or "tranny" because of his Magical Garment Girl form will make him opt not to use it unless he has to.

————————————————————-
Just an idea I came up with. This story will be a Is This A Zombie x KonoSuba crossover isekai-type thing with Ayumu replacing Kazuma Satou. While Ayumu isn't exactly like Kazuma, I figured they're similar enough to make this work. If not, I can just slightly alter Ayumu's personality, you know?