Chapter 1: Oh What the Crap!?

'Twas a quiet night in the town that 16-year-old Ayumu Aikawa lived in. Everything about his life in this moment was normal. He was coming home from the store with dinner ingredients, as he normally did. The three beautiful girls that lived with him wouldn't be thankful for his cooking, but he lived with it.

The quiet Eu, the cute necromancer that gave him new life, might say something like "Good job". Well, write it. Since she never spoke due to her powers, that was just her way.

The loud and obnoxious Haruna, the Magical Garment Girl who cut him in half at their first meeting, would probably complain that what they're having wasn't what she wanted. She's a brat, but she's helped him out of a pickle more than once.

And the alluring tsun-tsun Sera, the sexy vampire ninja who did try to kill him when they first met, will most likely brush off his meal as disgusting, but she'll eat it anyway. Out of the three, she was the hardest to get along with due to her constant insults, weapons thrown at him, and general disgust with his very being, always calling him "maggot" whenever referring to him. However, under that very rough surface, she had her sweet side that shone very rarely.

Ayumu: "Yup. Since those three showed up, I haven't gotten a moment's peace. But it's not all bad. I'm happy with the way things are right now."

Walking down the street towards his house they all lived in, he stops at a light. However, to his right, he can hear the sounds of a speeding car barreling down the road. In the crosswalk in front of him, he sees a small cat, cowering and scared in the road. Knowing the cat will be hit by the reckless driver, Ayumu drops his groceries and leaps into the intersection, grabbing the cat.

Ayumu: "You're safe, little guy."

The cat meows in his arms, nuzzling him gently. What Ayumu didn't realize is that he was still in the intersection.

Ayumu: "Oh shi-"

He's struck by the speeding car, still keeping the cat safe, his bones breaking from the force that car exerts on his contorting body. As he flies through the air, the feeling of pain spreads throughout his body as one thought crosses his mind.

Ayumu: "Oh wait, I can't die. I'm a zombie!"

Ayumu lands in the graveyard next to the intersection, his bones broken, his body bleeding, but he's not dead. Instead, he's undead. This sort of thing happened sometimes. He would do something stupid, he'd be put in a position where he would have died if he weren't an immortal zombie incapable of dying, he'd feel the pain associated with it, and then he'd heal and be on his way. This time, however...

Ayumu: "Ow... Agony..." His bones start to heal. "I'm not complaining. I'm glad Eu brought me back to life with her powers. I just wish it didn't hurt so much, you know?" He explains to the cat that's safely tucked in his arms. "Why don't you go on home, little guy?"

The cat escapes from his grasp and he stands up with his injuries rapidly healing. However, before he can take a step, a strange light appears at his feet.

Ayumu: "What the hell!?" he screams, shocked.

Before he knows it, he's teleported into a black void, where the only things in it seem to be a normal chair, a throne, and some sort of small table.

Ayumu: "Alright, where am I? Where'd the graveyard go? Why am I here!?" he asks confused.

???: "Ayumu Aikawa." A voice from behind him echoes out in the uncaring void. "Welcome to the afterlife."

A cute blue-haired girl with dark blue attire walks from behind him, standing at the throne opposite him.