♥~In Love?!?//Double Date~♥

Lyon and Meredy came over a couple hours later to drop off triple threat. "Mommy! Daddy! We had so much fun with Uncle Lyon and Auntie Didi! Can we go there evewyday?" Grayson said happily. Gray ruffled his hair and smiled. "Well only if they're not too busy, and if they agree to it." He said while looking at his cousin. "Well I don't mind, they're actually no trouble at all. Right babe?" Meredy nodded. "Yeah they're the best! I would love to keep them, honestly!"

Gray and Juvia laughed at them. "Everyone says that until they have kids of their own. Then kids become little devils, and they would love to get them out of the house any chance they get." Juvia said. She was lucky they already ran off to play. "Really? Then I guess we'll have to find out for ourselves, right Didi?" Lyon said while not-so-discreetly grabbing her ass, making her turn beet red. "Lyonnnn! Cut it outttt!" She whined. "So, we heard the interview. And you guys are so cute, making out on live radio." Meredy said, trying to change the subject.

"Of course, I love my babygirl." Gray said while hugging her so he could discreetly grab her ass, unlike his cousin. Juvia's face was scarlet, and she was trying not to make what he was doing obvious. "Well he dared me, how could I turn that down?" She said, managing to suppress her blush. "You can never back down from a challenge, can you cuzzo?" Meredy laughed at her cousin. Just then, Lyon got an idea. "Hey guys, why don't we go on a double date? It should be fun, seeing as we all get along pretty well." He proposed.

Everyone liked the idea, and planned to go out on Friday night. Juvia would drop triple threat off with Gajeel and Levy, since they were on good terms again. They always enjoy playing with their cousin Mirai. The girls immediately decided that they were in need of a shopping trip to the mall, so they could find the perfect outfits. "Typical girl stuff. Okay I guess we'll stay here, watch triple threat, and play video games." Gray said while shooing them out the door.

"Gray, is it too soon for me to ask Meredy to move in with me?" Lyon asked curiously.
"Well if you think it's the right time, then go for it." Gray had never been more supportive of his cousin than in this very moment.
"Okay, so is it too soon to tell her that I'm in love with her?"
"LOVE? Already, it's only been almost 2 months! Damn Lyon, your whipped over this girl."
"She's not just any girl. I think our relationship, dare I say it, is endgame."
"Well again, if you think the time is right, go for it! Though I've never seen you fall in love this fast....ever."
"I know. But she is the one for me, I'm sure of it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Cuzzo? How soon should you fall in love with someone?"
"What are you saying Didi?"
"Simply put.....I'm in love with Lyon."
"Already Meredy?!? Wow, I didn't see that coming...."
"Yeah, and I know he's like my first boyfriend, but I have a good feeling that we're endgame Juvia."
"Awww how cute! I love that you found love so easily."
"Yeah! And it's all thanks to my favorite cuzzo. Without you calling me about your boy problems, Lyon and I would've never met."
"I guess that's true...Yes! I did something to help your love life!"
"Yes you did. Now let's shop till we drop!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many(4) hours later...

There was a knock at the door. Lyon opened it to see the girls, their hands were full of bags. "Hey babe, hope I didn't leave you too bored while I was gone." He chuckled. "Well hello to you too my love." He took the bags from both of the girls, and set them down inside. "Thanks Lyon!" Juvia said as she went to find Gray. She found him playing with triple threat. He was throwing them in the air and catching them, one at a time. "You awe the best daddy ever!" Snow said while laughing hysterically, Gray was currently tickling her.

Juvia decided to scare Gray. "Why are you throwing kids?" He turned around slowly, and scratched his head sheepishly. "Um, they like it?" He thought he was done for. "Don't worry I know that! I just wanted to scare you." Gray walked up to her and whispered in her ear. "Should I punish you then?" Juvia gave him a smug look. "I dare you to." He raised his eyebrows, he was interested. "Using my own words against me, huh? Alright then, challenge accepted."