♥~Send Off Party//Mixed Emotions~♥

2 months later....

"I can't believe he's leaving!"

"I know, this is the longest he's been here."

"Yeah, it's all thanks to Juvia."

"I wonder how she's handling this..."

"Don't worry about rainwoman, she'll be able to handle this."

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually think I'll miss Ice Prick...."

  These were all the emotions and thoughts going on within the group. They were all around a table at a bar, watching Juvia and Gray have a good time playing pool. It was more like Gray was teaching Juvia how to play pool. "Gray~samaaaa!" She whined. "I can't get the ball to hit the other balls! It's not easy you know!" Gray laughed at her as she puffed her cheeks out. He then ruffled her hair, and began to show her what to do again.

  "It's like this...." He said as he stripped his shirt and picked up the cue. He then rubbed some chalk on the end of the cue stick, and lined it up with the cue ball. "Now you have to make sure you're aiming properly, or you'll never get it." After a few seconds, he struck the cue ball, and knocked 3 balls into the pockets. "Do you wanna try now babe?" He said, knocking back a shot of tequila. "Alright alright, I'll try it again..."

  She huffed and did exactly what Gray showed her. But to no surprise, it didn't hit any of the other balls. Instead, it just sunk into a pocket. "I give up! I can't play this game!" Gray just laughed at her, and kissed her on the forehead. "You're so cute when you get frustrated Juv. Oh man, I'm really gonna miss you...." He said, then went to get another round of drinks for everyone. After he came back, the two headed over to the table, and everyone took a shot in for Gray.

  After some time, Gray got up and went outside the bar. "Is he okay Juvia?" Meredy asked. "I think so, but I'll go make sure." So she made her way outside. "Hey, are you okay baby? You seem a little on edge." Juvia asked sweetly. He turned to her, looking pretty upset. "How are you handling this so well Juv? Why are you okay with me leaving for two years?" Gray asked concerned.  "Because I know you're gonna come back to me. I'm not upset or anything, I want you to have fun okay?" Juvia said as she smiled and hugged Gray.

  "I don't know Juvie.... I feel like I should just stay here. I just can't bear the thought of being away from you for so long." Gray said while ruffling his raven hair. "Gray just go. This is a great opportunity for you,  and I'm not about to stand in your way. So you are taking the job, and I will not let you back out of it. You got that?" She said assertively. "Well okay then! I'm going, I'm going!" He said. And with that they kissed passionately, then went back inside.

  The gang ended up staying out until 4 in the morning. They called it a night after that and went home, because first thing in the, morning, they had to take Gray to the airport.

Sorry this was short, but the longer chapters will be here soon I promise! Xoxo FT_Rules👆❤