♥~Gray & Mika~♥

7 years later....(lol)

  "Mika! Come here, I have to do your hair today since your mom's at work, and Snow and Sylvie left for school already." Gray yelled. He hadn't got kids ready for school all by himself in a while. He was a little rusty at it. So Mika came downstairs slowly, and sat to get her hair done. "What do you want me to do with your hair today Mimi?" He couldn't think of anything to do, since he didn't have much experience doing a girls hair. "I want two curly pigtails with bows holding them up! Can you do that daddy?" She said in a sweet voice.

  "I don't know...but I can try. How does sound?" He said, hoping she would understand. "Okay daddy! Do your best!" She said, smiling hard. So Gray  tried his hardest, and he sighed. He gave up on trying to make them high. It wasn't working, they were always uneven. So he put them down low and put the bows on. Then he turned on the curling iron,  and let it get hot. He was careful not to burn Mika, but he surely burned himself. MANY times.

  "IT'S PERFECT DADDY! THANK YOU!" Mika yelled in amazement. "Really? You think so?" He said, wincing in pain from burning the life out of his fingers. "Yeah! You're the best daddy ever! I'm gonna tell all my friends you did my hair." He had never been so proud of himself until this very moment.

  He got dressed, made a bag lunch, and took Mika to school. "Have a good day at school today, okay Mimi? I'll be back to pick you up later, and so will mommy." He gave her a kiss on her forehead, and her lunch. She skipped into the building, and before she went in she turned. "I love you daddy! Have a good day too!"

I really hope you guys enjoyed this book! I know it took a LONG TIME to finally finish it, but thank you so much for sticking around and reading. It really means so much to me!💕💕 I will get to work on other books in a while, but until then.......

THANKS AGAIN FOR READINGGG👆💕👆💕