♥~Fashion Show//Permanent Scars~♥

2 weeks later....Gray's POV

  "Welcome to Crocuses third annual fashion show everyone!" Sting announced on stage. "This year, we have two new models, Juvia and Yukino! So give it up for them!" He said, and the crowd cheered. "We have may looks for you guys today, but first we'll start off with the bathing suit look! First up is veteran model, Mirajane!" She stepped out and the crowd went wild.

"We love you Mirajane!"

"Be mine!"

"Will you marry me?!"

"Your so pretty!"

"Hey guys! Thank you so much for being here today!" She said. She then did a few poses, and then walked back. "Give it up for the beautiful Mirajane! Next, we have the sexy Jenny!" Sting announced as Jenny made her way out.

"Be my wife!"

"No way, she'd never want you!"

"Over here Jenny!"

"I love you!"

  These guys are hopeless. Some of them are sexualizing her, saying that they would love to have her tits in their mouths. Some want to grope her, some wanna fuck, and a select few are being pretty normal. Ugh, why did I come here again? Oh yeah, for Juvia. Anyway back to the show, Sting announced that the next person was Lady Minerva. These hopeless guys again, talking about what they'd do to her. I hate it here.

  "The next person is the warrior princess, Kagura!" She came out, and the guys went crazy. She was pretty cute, but I'm not attracted to her in the least bit.

"Screw me Kagura!"

"No me!"

"Punish me with that sword, I'm begging you!"

  What the fuck? These guys have serious problems. Anyway next was Yukino, Sting's girlfriend. "Don't get any ideas fellas, she's all mine." He gave them a death glare, and the crowd was silent. She did a couple of poses, and got off the stage. Everyone cheered for her, and there wasn't a peep other than that. "Last but not least, we have Juvia! You may know her as Mizu Tenshi Jubia, so give it up for her!"

  Finally! The person I came here for. She stepped out, and she looked so damn good. Her bathing suit was perfect, and clearly, I'm not the only one who thinks that.

"Fuck me Juvia!"

"Bring that sweet ass over here!"

  This angered me greatly, but I will try to ignore it for now. After she went back, there was a 10 minute intermission. They had to change into the next look: bunny girls, Sting announced.  The crowd went wild. Oh God.

30 mins later...

  Okay I can't take this anymore. After the bunny outfits, they put on maid outfits. People keep on sexualizing the girls, and more so...THEY KEEP DOING IT TO JUVIA! I have to say something. There were two guys in front of me.

"I would fuck her so good."

"Yeah, I would love to see what her body can do in the bedroom."

"I would play with her tittes all day and night, they're huge!"

"What I would give to slap that ass anytime I wanted to...."

  I tapped them on the shoulder, and when they turned I dragged them with me. I stopped once we were out of the crowd, and by a bathroom. "What the hell man? The fuck is your problem?" I was pissed the fuck off.

"Could ya stop sexualizing women like that? It's rude. And definitely stop doing it to Juvia. She's mine and mine only."

"Yeah right! Like she'd date a nobody like you."