♥~I Do//Mrs. Fullbuster~♥

5 months later...

  "Juvia you look great! I'm so happy Gray finally stopped playing around and decided to marry you! And on his birthday too, how lucky!" Lucy said cheerfully. Lucy was one of Juvia's bridesmaids, and was currently helping her with makeup. "Yeah Juv! My ship has finally sailed into pure bliss!" Mira fangirled, as she curled Juvia's hair. "Awww, I'm gonna cry!" Levy said, while smiling happily. "Me too!" Meredy exclaimed happily. "Well, nobody told you to get pregnant for the third time Lev." Erza stated plainly.

  "Your one to talk! You're on your second kid with Jellal!" Lucy exclaimed, while calmly applying eyeliner to Juvia's eyes. "Shut up! I still have yet to tell him..." She said, with a blush on her face. "You guys, stop it it's my cuzzo's big day!" Meredy said, trying to reason with them. "Thank you so much for being here for me guys! Really, this is the best day of my life! I couldn't ask for better friends." She said, while getting teary eyed. "Quick girls, fan her! She can't cry, she'll ruin her makeup!" Mira said, and the girls rushed to her side, fanning and wiping tears before they fell.

  "Can't I just take a look at her? Please?" Gray said from the other side of the door. Mira rushed over and held the door. "No Gray! It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding!" She shouted from the other side. "Tchh. Fineeeee, but hurry up I wanna marry her alreadyyy." He whined like a baby. "The wedding isn't even for another two hours Gray, just calm down! And don't you have to go over there now? You can't leave at the same time as us!" Lucy shouted. "Tchhhh." Was his response. "Don't worry about me Gray~sama! I'm fine, just go ahead! I'll be there later." There was a heavy sigh. "Fine Juvia, I'll leave now. I love you."

  "AWEEEE! THEY'RE SO CUTE!" The girls shouted. "I love you too Gray~sama." "Now, back to work! We have to make her look even more breathtaking than she already is!" Mira shouted.

1 1/2 hours later....

"I'm so fucking nervous!" Gray said, pacing around at the altar. He was so excited 2 hours ago, but now he was a ball of nerves. "What if I forget my vows? Kuso!" He cursed under his breath. "Don't worry Gray, you got this! And do it right, cuz I'm looking up to you for once!" Lyon said. "And what the hell does that mean?" Gray was lost. "Well I wanna marry Meredy soon so I wanna see how this is supposed to work." Lyon said nonchalantly. "Great, totally no pressure right now Lyon....." He replied, seething.

  "You got this Ice Prick! If you're this nervous, it just means you love her a lot! You remember how I was on my wedding day? A ball of fucking nerves!" Natsu said, actually trying to be nice. "Yeah, I thought you were gonna die of a heat stroke the way you were sweating." Gray said while laughing. "Right, but don't worry about it! You'll get over it once you see her!" He said, smiling. "Yeah, that's the same thing that happened when I married Levy."

  Gajeel stated plainly, while walking towards Gray. "Make sure you do this right, she's my little sister. I'm actually handing her off to you, don't screw it up prick." He said nonchalantly, and Gray gulped. "Yeah okay, you didn't just succeed in making me even more nervous by the way....."

  "Getting married is easy, I don't know what you guys are talking about." Jellal said, smirking. "That's only because you and Erza have been in love since you were kids!" Natsu and Gray shouted simultaneously. "Oh, right. Good luck to you then!" Gray turned white as paper. 'I hate him. I'm gonna die. Geez I wasn't even this nervous when I married Cana.' He thought.

30 mins later in the other room...

  "I'm gonna pass out from mixed emotions!" Juvia stated while she clung to a chair. "I'll get you some water!" Meredy said, and returned 10 seconds later. Triple threat was currently tailing Meredy, since she is their favorite aunt. "Geez Juvia, how do you manage?" She asked, exasperated. "Have kids, then you'll know." Meredy turned red, and put her head down. "Well......" She said under her breath. "Hmm, did you say something Didi?" She quickly shook her head no, and tended to Juvia.