Introductions

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to my Introductions. Picture of Hannah ^^^^ Video of Jack and Finn ^^^^^^. Hopefully you know who they are - if you don't Jack is on the left and Finn is on the right. Hope you like this book.

Hi, my name is Hannah Grace Hall and I live in London with my brother David. I'm 20 years old and a radio presenter on Capital FM. I do morning shows with my brother 6/7 days a week and evening shows by myself 5 days a week. I'm a complete tomboy - that doesn't mean that I hate anything girly because I don't, I like to wear dresses and go out occasionally - I play video games quite well, I penny board all the time and I drive a motorbike. My parents died in a car crash about 5 years ago, my brother being 18 became my legal guardian. I watch some Youtube but I'm not completely obsessed yet. I know that I am only 20 but I want to settle down soon with the right guy and have a loving family.

Hello, my name is David Andrew Hall. I'm 23 years old and the legal guardian to my little sister. We work and live together in London. When I was 18 I had to grow up pretty quickly in order to take care of a 15 year old girl that had just lost her parents. It wasn't easy but now I wouldn't change a thing, I raised her and I am proud of the person she is today.

Hey, I'm Finn Harries. I live in London with my twin brother - Jack - and we are both 21. My job is being a Youtuber and - along with my brother - I run a channel called 'Jacksgap'. I love to penny board and play video games, I have recently gotten my motorbike license but I am yet to actually buy a motorcycle. I have one sister - Emmy - who is 14 and my parents - Andrew and Rebecca - are still together which now-a-days doesn't happen much. Right now I am looking for a girlfriend and to settle down, I want to have a life where the love between myself and my wife doesn't fade, I want to have a loving family with the person that I care about most. Hopefully it will happen soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the Introductions. Hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter......