Chapter Twenty-Nine

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Twenty-Nine. Hannah's outfit ^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

We're now at the reception, the speeches are going to happen in a minute. I'm now wearing a shorter white dress with a flowly skirt and a silvery jewel belt, white platform pumps and I have now put my engagement ring back on my left hand.

Jack has just stood up, signalling that he wants to start his speech "Well, first of all congrats to my brother and his wife" he holds up his glass to us and we smile "When I met Hannah I knew that she was the one for my brother, she is so much like him in so many ways and yet they are so different. I have always been slightly reserved about my brother getting married but I'm glad it is to Hannah" I smile and get up to hug him "HUG YOUR HUSBAND" Finn shouts from behind me making everyone laugh "Sorry baby" I say walking back over to him "I would like to have a toast" Jack says holding up his glass "To Finn and Hannah, the new Mr and Mrs Harries" we all hold up out glasses and repeat what Jack has just said.

Then Troye stands up, he isn't my biological brother then again I don't have one so he's going to be doing the family of the bride speech. "Again, congratulations to Finn and Hannah" he starts "Now most of you know that Hannah is adopted and no longer has parents" Finn squeezes my hand as a sign of comfort and I smile at him "I have grown closer to Hannah than I ever thought I would and I now think of her as my little sister bilogical or not. Because I knew Finn before Hannah I approved of the relationship and I was honoured when Hannah asked me to walk her down the aisle" he starts to tear up and I hug him again "SERIOUSLY" Finn shouts in frusration "My wife is hugging everyone but me" he says and I laugh "But you get to kiss me all the time Finny" I say making everyone laugh and Finn stands up "That I do" he says before kissing me passionatly "PDA. LETS DANCE" we hear Caspar shout from his table making us pull apart "WE'RE CUTTING THE CAKE FIRST" Zoe shouts and we laugh.

Myself and Finn walk to our cake, Finn stands behind me and I pick up the knife. He places his hands ontop of mine and we cut the cake. As a joke I grab a piece of cake and smash it in Finn's face, before he can react I run away and hide behind Troye "Not getting away that easy darling" Finn says coming up behind me making me squeal, he smashes the cake in my face and then kisses me.

"Here we have Mr and Mrs Harries" Emmy says walking up to us with a camera, we did have a photographer but we decided to film the wedding and reception for our viewers. "Hi bears" me and Finn say in unison holding a heart up "HANNAH LETS DANCE" Laura shouts from the dance floor and I giggle "Looks like I'm being summoned" I say to the camera, I turn to Finn "I love you" I say and he smiles, before kissing me he whispers "I love you too Mrs Harries" he kisses me and I'm then dragged away by Laura.

"Everyone clear the dance floor for Mr and Mrs Harries' first dance" the DJ says and Finn pulls me to the dance floor. 'Change My Ticket' comes on by One Direction and I smile "The song we danced to at my birthday party" I say to Finn and he nods "I thought it would be fitting" he says in a posh accent making me giggle. We dance to the song and when it finishes Finn presses a loving kiss to my lips and we both smile into it.

"I have an announcement" Jack says into the mic and we turn to him "The car waiting to take you to your cottage for the night is waiting" he says and we both nod, walking to the door after saying goodbye to everyone. Our wedding gifts are being shipped to the cottage, we're going to the French Alps for a week in a little secluded cottage and then we're going to Spain for two weeks in our own little villa in the mountains. Rebecca and Andrew planned our honeymoon for us, they thought that we could use a long one because of everything that has happened throughout our relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time Skip: In the Cottage ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm now laying on the bed infront of the fire in our bedroom waiting for Finn to come out of the shower, I'm wearing a pair of Finn's smaller boxers and one of his YouTube t-shirts. A few minutes later I feel the bed dip next to me and two arms wrap around my waist, I turn around to face Finn and he smiles at me. He moves his right arm from my waist and holds my left hand playing with my rings "We're actually married" he says and I nod "It has been the perfect day" I say "And we caught it all on camera" he says and I giggle "That's the story of our lives" I say rolling my eyes making Finn pull me onto his lap "Our lives from now on shall be the best we can make them" he says and I kiss him lovingly, he then depens it by wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me down ontop of him.

When we pull back we're both out of breath, I roll of Finn and back onto the bed. Finn draps an arm across my waist, rubbing little circles on my lower back underneath my t-shirt and the other is under my head acting as a pillow. "Goodnight Finn. I love you so much" I say closing my eyes and moving closer to Finn, he wraps his other arm around my waist and rests his chin ontop of my head after he pressed a kiss into my hair "I love you too Hannah. I am proud to call you my wife" with those words echoeing in my mind I fall into a deep sleep dreaming about my future with my fit, funny, smart husband whom I would do anything for.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Twenty-Nine, hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter......