Chapter Twenty-One

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Twenty-One. Hannah's outfit ^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

Today is our first show of Playlist. The Cheeky Life and O2L are doing it together, afterwards me and Finn are getting interviewed in our hotel room. Our hotel room is like a mini apartment, it has a kitchen, living room, massive balcony, a bigish bedroom and then the bathroom. All the Youtubers have rooms on the same floor. The American Youtubers decided to stay in our hotel so we practically have the whole floor full of Youtubers. (From 101 - 110) Me and Finn, Louise, Alfie and Laura, Zoe and Jack, Dan and Phil, Joe and Casp, Jim and Tan, Sawyer, Niomi and Marcus and Tyler and Troye (From 120 - 125) Joey, Ricky and Connor, Jc and Trevor, Kian and Sam and Ian and Anthony - they joined us last night - like I said so many people were fangirling when they saw us on their floor which is practically overrun by Youtubers.

 I turn to my right and see Finn smiling at me "Morning" I say "Morning baby" he replies kissing me and I smile into the kiss "What time is the show?" I ask and Finn checks his phone "It's in 2 hours, so at 12" I nod "Can we stay in bed for a bit longer?" Finn asks and he pulls me closer "I can't really say no can I?" he shakes his head and kisses me again but longer this time.

We get up after another half an hour in bed. "Shower's free Finn" I say walking to the wardrobe and as I walk past Finn he pulls me down onto the bed making me grip onto my towel to stop it from falling "I'm going for a shower now. Want to join me?" he asks smirking and he helps me up "Nope. I need to get changed" he pouts but lets my hand go.

I walk to the wardrobe and pick out black skinny jeans, a grey tank top, a union jack pullover jumper and grey converse. Because I don't want to put my contacts in I wear my glasses, I brush out my hair leaving it natural and put on a black beanie. I walk into the living room and watch TV for a bit until I hear a knock at the door, I get up and open it to find Jc standing there along with Trevor, Connor and Kian "Come in guys. But where are Sam and Ricky" I ask and Kian answers "They're still getting ready, the show doesn't start for another half hour" he sits down and Trevor next to him. I sit down next to Jc he cuddles me into his side "You look cute in glasses" he says and I look up at him "Like a little hipster but way more sarcastic" I giggle and lean my head on his shoulder.

"HANNAH" I hear Finn shout from the bathroom, I shoot up and run in. I find him on the floor of the bathroom holding his head, I kneel down next to him "Baby, what happened?" I ask rubbing his arm "I tripped and hit my head. I now have such a bad migrane and I can't think straight" I kiss is head lightly "We'll just get some ice for it" he nods "Come on. Meet me in the living room okay?" he smiles and stands up "I will be there in a minute, he kisses me lightly before stumbling into the bedroom.

I walk back into the living room and to the kitchen, I grab some ice, water and neurofen for Finn and walk back into the living room. I put the things down on the coffee table and sit back down next to Jc who once again pulls me into him - before anyone gets any ideas, we're just close. He has a girlfriend who is called Andie and I'm awesome because I set them up. She's british and we've been best friends for years - I look around the room and notice that Tyler, Sam and Ricky have joined us. "Hey guys" I say and they all wave.

Just then Finn walks in - shirtless showing off his sixpack - holding his head and I catch Tyler staring "He's mine Ty" I say and Finn sits down next to me "That's right. Sorry to burst your bubble Tyler" Tyler pouts and I put the ice on Finn's head. "How's the migrane?" I ask and Finn shakes his head, I hand him the neurofen and water "God, I love you" I giggle and lean back into Jc.

"Shit" I just checked my phone and we have 15 minutes to get to our show "GUYS WE HAVE 15 MINUTES TO GET TO PLAYLIST" everyone shoots up and runs out of the door. We get to Playlist in 10 minutes but only because we were running like mad people and we got some extremely strange looks.