Chapter Seventeen

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Seventeen. This will be in Finn's P.O.V but Hannah's outfit ^^^

----- Finn's P.O.V -----

It's Hannah's 21st birthday today, she said to me that she doesn't think that she's worth a big party but that's what I'm planning to prove wrong. This past week I have been planning a surprise birthday party for her, I have invited all of the British Youtubers - Zoe, Joe, Jack, Dan, Phil, Caspar, Laura, Alfie, Marcus, Niomi, Louis, Jim, Tanya and Louise, Matt and Darcy - it's Zoe's job to keep Hannah away from the venue until we need her and I chose Zoe because I can't do it as I am setting everything up. I invited the American Youtubers - Troye, Tyler, Jc, Kyan, Connor, Trevor, Ricky and Joey - like 3 days ago and they're staying at Jack's place because Hannah can't find out, I did invite Sawyer but he didn't want to come which I got incredibly annoyed at because Hannah has just forgiven him and yet he wont even come to her 21st birthday party.

There's a hotel about 15 minutes away from my flat, it has a party hall on the second floor and that's where we're having the party. I have invited Hannah's brother and he said that he's bringing his girlfriend but they're not sure if they are going to be able to make it and I think that's stupid as she's his own sister.

I'm going to leave Hannah a note, explaining what's happening because I won't be back all day.

Hey Babe,

I've gone to Jack's and I wont be back until tonight, I have left a present for you in the closet.

Zoe's coming over at 12 and she will be bringing you somewhere at 6 and wear your present.

I love you and Happy Birthday,

Finn xoxo

I have left Hannah an outfit that I want her to wear later. I didn't pick the clothes, Zoe did but I chose the jewelry. She has a red dress with a silver jewel belt, silver heels, silver flower earrings and a silver diamond pendant necklace.

I have just had a text from Zoe saying that she's with Hannah now and she's annoyed with me, shit. I should call her.

(F - Finn~H - Hannah)

F - Hey babe

H - Where were you this morning? I woke up to find a note on my birthday and no you!

Yep, she's mad at me

F - I went to Jack's. He has some people round and they wanted to see me.

H - Fine. But you better be back by 7.

F - Of course I will. Zoe is taking you somewhere at 6. Did you get the present?

H - Yes I did. It's beautiful, thankyou.

I smile, at least she liked it.

F - Your welcome sweetheart. Wear it when Zoe takes you out. Okay?

H - Okay. I love you.

F - I love you too. See you tonight

I hang up the phone, I think she's okay now.

I drive to Jack's to pick up Troye and Tyler. Jack is bringing O2L and Connor in his car. "Hey guys" I say as Troye gets into the front seat and Tyler gets in the back "Hi Finn" Tyler says "Are we setting up now?" Troye asks "Yea we are. Hannah's coming at 6 so everything needs to be ready" they both nod and I drive off.

"CAKE'S HERE" Joe shouts from the other side of the room "PUT IT BY THE SNACK TABLE" I shout back pointing to where I want it. This is stressful, eventhough I have been planning this for a week something always goes wrong and I'm panicking that everything wont get done.