Chapter Thirty

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chaper Thirty. Picture of the ring ^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

Where do I start on the honeymoon? It was amazing, we have been home for a couple of days now. France was awesome, we went skiing, snowboarding and stayed in the cottage curled up infront of the fire and then Spain was perfect. We never went to the beach because we had everything we needed at the villa, we had food for a month, a pool, a barbecue, a garden and there were secluded walks that led up into the mountains.

Zoe is 4 months along now and they found out that they're having a boy, Jack asked me and Finn to be the godparents and of course we said yes. Right now, Jack is at our place becuase he's planning to propose to Zoe next week and he wants Finn's help.

I'm currently sitting in my office editing a main channel video that needs to be uploaded tonight, it's called 'Adjusting to being Married'. Our fans sent us in questions asking about what our wedding was like, what our honeymoon was like, did I take Finn's last name, what's it like being married, do we want kids, are we planning to have any soon and what are our plans for the future.

If I am being honest we don't really have any plans for the future, we're just going to take it as it comes. We both want children but we agreed to have them when the time was right based on what happened last time, it was a big blow to both of us because we both wanted to be parents but now there is nothing stopping us.

"BABE" I hear Finn shout from downstairs, I get up and walk down to the dining room where him and Jack are sitting. "What?" I ask and Jack shows me the ring he's picked out for Zoe "Oh Jack. It's beautiful" I say taking it out of the box "I know she loves Disney, so I picked out the Aurora one as she's always sleeping" he says and I giggle "She will love it" I say handing it back to him "I hope so".

Suddenly, a wave a nausea hits me and I bolt to the bathroom to throw up my breakfast. I feel Finn sit down next to me and pull my hair back "You okay baby?" he asks and I nod. Wait, baby. It couldn't be. He used protection, I swear he did. "Finn, hand me that please" I say pointing to the pregnancy test in one of our cupboards, he does as asked "Want me to leave while you do it?" he asks and I shake my head "We're married after all" I say and he chuckles.

I do the test and wait 3 minutes, jesus the longest three minutes of my life "Babe, it's done" Finn says and I pick up the test to check it.

"Finn, I'm pregnant" I say and his smile grows "That's amazing" he says pulling me into a passionate kiss.

"I love you" Finn whispers "I love you too" I whisper back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Thirty, the very last chapter so I hope you liked it. I will be doing two epilogues but no sequel and I am sorry that the chapter is so short.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.....