Chapter Sixteen

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Sixteen. Hannah's outfit ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

I wake up with a start, I have had the dream again but this time it was just my parents. I look to my left and Finn is still sleeping, I check the time on my phone it's 9am, I should wake Finn up. We need to get home and beat the traffic. I shake Finn and his eyes flutter open "Morning babe" he says kissing me lightly "Morning. We need to get up" he nods and gets out of bed. "We're getting breakfast first" he takes my hand and leads me downstairs.

We walk into the kitchen to see Zoe sitting on the counter and Jack is standing in between her legs with his hands on her waist. I turn to Finn and lift my finger up to my lips telling him to be quiet and he nods. I walk up behind Jack and shout "ZACK IS CANON" in his ear making them both jump and Finn burst out laughing. I sit next to Zoe on the counter and she smiles at me. "So, do we have a couple here?" I ask motioning between the two and Zoe looks down "We do actually. Zoe managed to say her thoughts out loud and I heard all of it" Jack says smiling at Zoe and she looks up "We have you two to thank actually. You made us sleep in the same room" I smile innocently and Finn pipes up "We need to eat and go babe. Got to beat traffic and get back home" I nod and go to the fridge "Just help yourself" Jack says sarcastically and I turn to face him "I did live here with Finn for like 6 months" he sticks his tongue out at me and Zoe smacks his arm making him pout and turn to her.

I walk upstairs and get changed into a striped crop top, blue acid wash jeans, red converse and a jacket. I also put on a black beanie with bear ears. I grab my suitcase, Finn's suitcase and walk downstairs. "Ready to go?" I ask Finn and he nods, he takes the bags and goes to put them in car. I walk over to Zoe and hug her "I'm happy for you and Jack. You need to come and visit me soon though" she smiles "Thanks and of course I will" I hug her again and Jack comes up behind me "Bye Hanni" he says hugging me, I turn around and hug him back "Bye Jack. See you soon". "BABE LETS GO" Finn shouts from the door "CHILL I'M COMING" I walk to the door and he takes my hand.

We're now sat in the car about an hour away from home, yes we still live in London but Jack's house is on the outskirts wheras our apartment is in the centre of London and we can see the London eye from our balcony. We left Jack's at 10am and it's now 1pm "Baby I'm hungry" I say to Finn and he puts his hand on my thigh "Want to stop at McDonalds?" he asks and I nod. He chuckles and pulls into the services, we get out of the car and walk into McDonalds.

I sit down and Finn walks up to order. I'm just scrolling through Instagram when someone taps my shoulder, I turn around and see Ella - Jack's ex-girlfriend, he dumper her when she cheated on him - "Do I know you?" I ask politely "I don't know but I just saw you walk in with Jack" I hold back a laugh, wow she doesn't even know the difference between the twins, some girlfriend she was "I think I know who you are. You're Ella. The girl who cheated on Jack and broke his heart" I smile innocently "I never cheated, but you're clearly his new toy" I scoff "For your information Ella, Hannah's my girlfriend not a toy" she turns around to see Finn standing behind her, she runs up top him and hugs him "Jack! I've missed you so much" Finn pushes her off him "God, are you blind? I'm Finn, his twin" her face is priceless "No you're definitely Jack" I tap her on the shoulder "Actually Jack is at his house with his girlfriend" she turns to Finn "I suggest you leave now" she huffs and storms off presumably back to her table.

We both sit back down and Finn gives me my food "Wow. So that's Ella" I say and Finn laughs "I never understood why Jack loved her so much, she's such a ditz" I smile "I'm not right?" I ask looking at him and he frowns "Of course not, you don't confuse me with my twin and you're more smart than she ever was" he says taking my hand and giving it a squeeze.

We finish our dinner and walk back to the car to find Ella leaning up against it. "Look, I don't know what you're playing at Ella but I suggest you leave before I call the police for harassment" Finn says gripping my waist tighter and Ella stands up straight "I'm not playing at anything, I just want to know who she is and why she's dating my Jack" god, her voice is annoying and she needs to realise that Finn isn't Jack "Ella, I'm Hannah and this is Finn" I say slowly, making sure she understood me "Ella, please leave. I don't want to see you and neither does my brother" Finn says walking towards her, she pouts "But, I just want my boyfriend back" I walk up to her "Ella, FINN is my boyfriend. Jack has another girlfriend, he moved on and you should to" I say emphasising the fact that Finn is with me. She huffs and storms off, déjà vu much.

We finally get home after being stuck in more traffic for another 2 hours and we're both shattered. "Finn, do you think that we should upload a quick vlog of us just talking considering we didn't vlog at all today and we're supposed to be daily vlogging" he smiles and places me on the kitchen counter "I will vlog and you go and have a shower. I will be up to bed after I've uploaded okay?" I nod "Okay. Love you" I say kissing him, he picks me up off the counter and places me on the floor "Love you too babygirl".

I'm lying in bed waiting for Finn to come up, I've had a shower and gotten changed but I'm really tired. A few minutes later Finn gets into bed because I feel the bed dip next to me. I turn around to face Finn and he smiles at me "I uploaded the vlog about 5 minutes ago" he puts his arms around my waist and smiles at me "It's the 1st of November tomorrow. That means my birthday is soon. Please don't do anything big" he frowns "Why not?" I rest my head on his chest "Because I'm not worth a big party" he kisses my head "You're worth everything in this world Han" I smile into his chest.

I lift my head up from his chest and kiss him "Goodnight Finn" he pulls me into a passionate kiss "I love you and and sweet dreams sweetheart" I rest my head back on his chest and fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Sixteen, hope you liked it.

Please check out my cousin's fanfiction about Alfie. Her account is mickeymouse1616.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter......