Chapter Eleven

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Eleven. Hannah's outfit ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

"Babe?" I turn to face Finn "You're coming to the Jacksgap show today right?" I nod "Are you standing backstage" I smile "Yes, I will be backstage watching it from there" he nods "Dan and Phil are joining us because we did a collab together and we wanted to do a showe together" I smile, I really like Dan he's a great friend and funny "It starts at 11 and finishes at 2 so go get ready" he says kissing me. I get up from the bed and walk to the bathroom. I get out of the shower and walk to my suitcase, I pick out a dress with a sleeveless denim top and a floral patterned bottom and black ballet flats. I put on a silver infinity necklace and a few blue bracelets, I curl my hair slightly at the ends and to finish I place a white flower crown on my head.

"BABE WE GOTTA GO" Finn shouts from the door "I'M COMING" I shout back, I grab my phone and walk over to Finn. He takes my hand intertwining our fingers and we walk out of the door down to the show room place.

It's about 10 minutes into Jack and Finn's show and they are now doing questions from the crowd. Finn has just pointed to a girl with golden hair and blue eyes, she seems really sweet. Dan has run over to her and is now holding the microphone infront of her "Is Hannah here?" she asks Finn and Finn looks backstage "Yes she's backstage. Do you want her to come out?" he asks the crowd and they all cheer "Babe, come out" Finn says into the mic and I obey. I walk out onto stage and crouch down by Finn's chair "Hannah sit here. I need to walk around anyway" Finn tells me and stands up, I sit down in his chair and he stands behind me.

Phil pipes up "Anyone have a question for Hannah?" a boy about 16 puts his hand up and Phil puts the mic infront of him "Are you the girl from Capital FM? The Hall Siblings' show?" someone from backstage hands me a mic "That would be me. I do the show with my brother David" I say and the boy sits down. A girl of about 18 puts her hand up and Dan walks over to her "Why are you with Finn?" she asks smugly and Dan stands there looking a bit awkward, I smile and Finn and stand up "Because he's a great guy and he doesn't care about my imperfections" I say and the girl sits down then Phil shouts "CLAP YOUR HANDS IF YOU THINK HANNAH IS PERFECT FOR FINN" almost the whole room stands up and starts clapping, along with Dan, Phil, Jack and Finn. I look to Finn and smile, he mouthes "I love you" he smiles when I mouth "I love you" back.

The rest of the show goes pretty well. Now it is Finn vs Jack at table tennis and I am playing the winner, Finn is winning now so looks like I'm playing my boyfriend. Finn won and he is now running around the stage shouting 'Finn is the better twin', Jack is pouting and Dan and Phil are laughing their heads off. Someone from backstage comes up and puts a little mic on my dress and puts the wire thing on my back. I walk over to the table tennis table and Jack chucks me his bat whilst Finn is standing there smirking.

"Ready babe?" Finn asks and I smirk "The question is. Are you ready to get beaten by your girlfriend?" I say innocently and Dan says "Boyfriend vs Girlfriend" into the mic and Finn laughs. "I'm going to win sweetheart" Finn says smirking and I smirk back "No hun. I'm going to win" and then we start.

By the end of our competition I won 11 - 9 and Finn is now sulking because I beat him. Dan and Phil are answering questions so Jack is running around with the mic to different people. I decide to sit on Finn's lap, when I do he wraps his arms around my waist "You beat me a table tennis baby but I'm better at this" he whispers in my ear and I look at him confused, he leans down and kisses me gently. When he pulls back Jack says "PDA" into the mic and everyone laughs "At least Finn has a girlfriend Jackson" I say into the mic and Finn chuckles "Remember Zoe" Dan says chuckling "Do we have any Zack shippers in here?" I ask and multiple people in the audience put their hands up.

The show finishes at exactly 2 o'clock, we all went to lunch after that and then to the games room for a few hours. Myself and Finn are now on our balcony talking. "Babe. Want to go to the beach and watch the sunset later?" I nod "What time is it though?" I ask and Finn checks his watch "9pm" I stand up "Okay. Just let me have a shower and change" he nods and I walk back inside.

----- Finn's P.O.V -----

I do want to watch the sunset but there is another reason I want to take Hannah to the beach. When Hannah was saying that I was being distant it was because I was planning something for both of us and I want to surprise her with it now. It's a big step for us but I hope she says yes.

All I know is that I love her with all my heart and if she says no it will break my heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Eleven. Hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter........