Chapter Eight

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Eight. Hannah's outfit ^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

Finn's been really distant lately and I don't know why, it's really weird. We've been dating for about 6 months now and next week Finn has asked me to go to Vidcon with him and the others. I've been vlogging for the past 4 months and our channel has picked up, we have 650,000 subscribers already but I think that they're all from Jacksgap.

I'm still at Finn's house, he let me go home yesterday so that I could get some clothes but I might aswell move in with him however I doubt that will happen anytime soon, also becuase he's been distant around me I'm not sure if he wants to be with me. I've always been insecure and Finn knows how much he has helped with my anxiety whilst I have been with him. I didn't realise I was crying until I felt a tear roll down my cheek, Finn looks up at me and his face turns into one of concern "Hannah, what's wrong?" I look down and Finn brings my head up to face him "Hannah?" I take a deep breath "I guess you being so distant lately has gotten to me, I keep thinking that you don't actually want to be with me" he frowns "Of course I want to be with you Hannah, I've been distant because I have been planning something for you that will be a surprise until Vidcon. Okay?" I nod "I love you Hannah and I'm not going anywhere" wait, did he just say he loved me? "Did you just say you love me?" he looks down blushing "I did. Because it's true, I love everything about you and how you make me feel. Throughout the relationships I've had, the ones that have been longer than this, I've never been happier and never felt the same about anyone else" he looks into my eyes and I look into his, I can see that he isn't lying "I love you too Finn, I have ever since I met you" he smiles and brings me into a passionate kiss.

I have work this morning so I need to get changed. I pick out a mint skater skirt, a striped crop top, a black kimono and black wedge boots. I put my hair up into a pony tail and I put on a black wrap headband. I walk downstairs into the kitchen and wrap my arms around Finn's waist, he turns around and hugs me back "I need to go to work" I say and he looks at the clock "Want me to drive you?" he asks and I nod "Okay, let me get changed" he gives me a quick peck on the lips and runs upstairs.

I decide to pull out my camera and vlog a bit "Morning guys. I have work today and Finn has decided to give me a lift. Isn't he a nice boyfriend" I hear someone chuckle, I turn around to see Jack smiling "Say hi to Jack everyone" I point the camera to Jack and he smiles "I swear I could be a better boyfriend than my twin" he says to the camera and I point it back to me "I seem to recall that Finn is the better twin" I smirk at Jack "MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GENIUS" I hear Finn shout from upstairs, I look to the camera "Shall we go and see what Finn's doing?" I walk upstairs and open the bedroom door to see Finn in his jeans shirtless and dancing around to some random music, I point the camera at him filming him for a few minutes until he realises and turns around "Babe, turn it off" I shake my head "See what she does to me" he says to the camera pouting.

I walk up to him and kiss his cheek "I love you baby" I whisper in his ear making him blush. I turn off the camera and walk back into the kitchen to see Jack making pancakes, too bad I can't have any because I need to go. Wait, Finn needs to be ready "BABY LETS GO" I shout up the stairs and a few seconds later Finn comes down with his car keys in his hand "I lost my keys, lets go" he walks out the door "BYE JACK" I shout into the kicthen "BYE HANNI" he shouts back.

We pull up to the studio and I see David's car is already here. "Bye babe. Thanks for the lift" I say to Finn and kiss him "Want me to pick you up?" I nod "Pick me up at 12 and we can get some lunch?" I ask and he nods "Okay, I love you" I say getting out of the car "Love you too" he says before I shut the door.

"Good Morning everyone, welcome to Mornings with the Hall Siblings" David says our usual intro "But lately it has been one Hall Sibling, but guess what" he says into the mic "I'M BACK GUYS" I shout into the mic and Dave chuckles "Jesus Han, you just made all our listeners deaf" I giggle "Sorry everyone" he smirks "You know, I've kind of missed my sister waking me up with a pillow" I laugh "Yea. I haven't been there to wake him up. I've been staying with my boyfriend for a while" I say whilst smiling. "Okay everyone. Here's 'These Days' by Take That enjoy" Dave says whilst pressing the play button.