Epilogue

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to the Epilogue. Random gif ^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

Myself and Finn have been married for 3 years now and they have been the best 3 years of my life. We have a 2 year old daughter - May Delilah Harries - and a son that is 1 - Daniel Jackson Harries. Zoe and Jack are May's godparents and Troye and Alfie are Daniel's godparents. I am also pregnant with twins but we don't want to find out the genders. Whilst I was pregnant with Daniel, we moved into the house nextdoor to Zoe and Jack because we wanted a garden for the kids to play in and I love the house. Zoe and Jack had a little boy who is now 2, he's called Jason Finn Harries, him and May are quite close. Zoe and I have some jokes that we're going to set them up when they're older.

'The Cheeky Life' and 'Cheeky Vlogs' are still running, we have over 10 million subscribers on each channel now and that's unbelieveable. Myself and Finn have decided that we're going to continue our YouTube Channels until we hit 45 because then I think we will need to stop.

Sam and Tilly got married last year and she's pregnant with twins which has Sam being even more protective than usual. Troye got married to Connor from O2L 2 years ago and they are going through the process of adopting a little girl, Troye wants me to be the godmother and I can't even explain how happy or excited I am.

I heard last week that my brother has been killed in a car crash in California and I have no intention of going to the funeral. Ella can arrange it for all I care, there's a reason that David wasn't involved in May or Daniel's lives, I couldn't trust him since my 21st birthday and I never wanted to introduce my two children to him when all he would do is end up hurting them or Ella would do something to them.

I feel two arms wrap around my waist "Hey Baby" Finn says resting his head on my shoulder "Hey" I say turning to face him "The kids in bed?" I ask and he nods "I love you" he whispers in my ear whilst rubbing my stomach "I love you too" I whisper in reply and he smiles before kissing me passionately.

I can't believe that 4 years ago I met this guy.

I met him in a coffee shop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the Epilogue, I hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter....