Chapter Nine

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Nine. Hannah's outfit ^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

We go to Vidcon today, Finn wants me at all the meet-ups and all of the shows he does with the other Youtubers. Our channel isn't being featured in Vidcon for two reasons 1. We only just started it 2. We don't have enough subscribers but we might be able to go to Playlist Live next year.

I packed last night as did Finn, so we're now sat in the airport waiting for everyone else to arrive. When we get to California we're going to the hotel to get changed and then going out to meet up with the American Youtubers - Troye, Tyler, Sawyer, Joey and O2L - apparently they're all really excited to meet me. When my parents died we were in America, I was 15 and I met this guy called Sawyer who was 19 at the time. I lived in America for 4 years and I got really close with that Sawyer guy, I haven't seen him since I was 15 which was when I moved back here because David and I didn't want to stay in the place where our parents had been killed and something happened with Sawyer when I was 14. But I can't help and wonder if this 'Sawyer Hartman' is the Sawyer that I haven't seen since I was 15, if it is I doubt he would remember me.

I feel an arm slip around my shoulder, I look to my right to see Finn smiling down at me "Get some sleep love. You look shattered" I giggle "Gee thanks Finn" I rest my head on his shoulder, before I fall asleep I hear Finn whisper "I love you babe". I'm woken up again by someone shaking me "Hannah wake up. Zoe's here" I open my eyes to see Jack shaking me "Did you say Zoe?" he nods his head, I shoot up and see Zoe talking to Finn.

"ZOE" I shout and she turns around "HANNI" we run to each other and hug, people around us are looking at us like we've gone crazy. I pull away from the hug and see my boyfriend laughing like crazy along with Alfie, Laura, Jim, Joe, Casper and Tan. Joe runs over to me engulfing me in a tight hug and spinning me around "HANDS OF MY GIRLFRIEND SUGG" I hear Finn shout and Joe puts me down, I turn to Finn and he's smirking, I walk over to him and smack the back of his head "What was that for?" he asks, I kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear "That was for show. I like it when you're protective" I pull away and he pulls me back into him by my waist, I hug him and then tickle him pinning him on the floor in the process "LEGGO PEOPLE" Casper shouts, I get up and walk over to him leaving Finn on the floor looking slightly dazed. "Come on baby. We need to board the plane" he gets up and walks over to me, grabbing my suitcase with one hand and his with the other.

We're now on the plane, first class aswell. We traded in our traveller points for first class seats and I have decided to sleep. Finn managed to fit in beside me because he didn't want to sleep without me next to him - what a sweetheart. "Wake me up when we land Finn" I say before lying my head down on his chest "Sweet dreams babygirl, I love you" is that last thing I hear before I fall into a deep sleep.

"Babe, wake up. We're landing in a few minutes" is what wakes me up from my sleep, I open my eyes to see my green eyed boyfriend looking down at me "Were you watching me sleep?" I ask, my voice slightly croaky, "Yes because you're even more beautiful when you are sleeping" I smile and kiss him quickly "When are we landing?" I ask sitting up and resting my head on Finn's shoulder "In 2 minutes babe". True to his word 2 minutes later we are on the ground in Anaheim, California.

Myself and Finn are now in our hotel room getting changed to go to the water park with the American Youtubers. It's currently 10am here so we're all incredibly jet-lagged but we have decided to go out anyway and make the most of being here in Cali. I put on my multi-coloured bikini, acid wash shorts, a loose tank top and black sandals. I steal Finn's grey and light blue Superman snapback, put all my things into my backpack - phone, suncream, hairbrush, vlogging camera, Finn's wallet, Finn's phone etc - and I put on a pair of Rayban's.

I walk over to the bed and sit next to Finn, he looks up at me and smiles "Is that my snapback?" he asks and I smile innocently "Yes. Do you like it?" he smirks "It looks hot on you" he kisses me quickly, he looks down to my backpack "Do you have suncream?" I nod "My phone?" I nod "My wallet?" I nod "Your phone?" I giggle "Finn I have everything we need, do you have your sunglasses?" he holds them up. We both stand up and he grabs my waist pulling me into him "And I have you" he says seductively "Yes, yes you do" I stand on my tip-toes so that I reach him "I love you" I whisper and press a passionate kiss against his lips, that kiss turns into a make-out session. When we pull away Finn whispers "I love you, so much" I smile and kiss him quickly. I pick up my bag - that I dropped when we were kissing - put it on my back and walk to the door "Come on Finn" I say, he grabs his sunglasses and checks for his phone "It's in my bag babe" he chuckles "I knew that" he grabs the room key, walks to me, grabs my hand intertwining our fingers and pulls me out of the door.

We walk into the lobby hand-in-hand and sit down on the couch to wait for everyone else. I get out my camera and start vlogging "Hey guys. This is day 1 of Vidcon" Finn grabs the camera and slips an arm around my shoulder "We're waiting for everyone else in the lobby now because the British gang and American gang are all going to a waterpark" I giggle "Wish us luck guys, I'm going to get soaked" I say then Finn stops the camera, puts the camera back in my bag and kisses my forehead, we then hear a chorus of 'Awhs' from behind us. We turn around and see the whole of the gang looking at us, "What?" I ask and Tan pipes up "You two are so cute together" I lean into Finn - who still has his arm around my waist - I see Casper looking at me quite intently then he decides to speak "Is that Finn's snapback?" I go to speak but Finn interrupts me "Yea, she stole it. But she looks hot in it so I agreed" I blush and bury my face in his chest.

We're now walking up to the entrance of the water park where we are all meeting the American gang. We stop when we see the familiar faces of Troye, Tyler, Sawyer, Joey and O2L. Jc comes over to us first and hugs all of us - Ricky, Kian and Trevor do the same - then Tyler runs over to Zoe screaming something about Disney. Sawyer hugs everyone and stops at me, I step back because he steps forward, he reaches out and grabs my wrist, I let out a gasp and Finn is immediately by my side "Hannah Evans?" Sawyer asks and I nod "It's me Sawyer, Sawyer Hartman. You know the guy that you knew for 4 years and then left without warning" he goes to hug me but I step back into Finn who puts an arm around my waist protectively. "Hannah I wont hurt you" I shake my head.

When I was 14 at Sawyer's 18th birthday party, he got a bit drunk - which was understandable because he was turning 18 - and he dragged me upstairs to his room, I wasn't that bothered because I had been up there before to play video games or watch TV. But then he pushed me on the bed and hovered over me kissing my neck, I was only 14 and I wriggled out from underneath him. He got angry at me and slapped me a few times before I got out and ran to David. I told him everything and he took me home, my parents never knew and the next morning Sawyer didn't remember a thing so I never told him afraid that he would hit me again and that's part of the reason that I haven't contacted him since I was 15.

I told Finn about it and he knows how I feel. I turn around and bury my face in Finn's chest, Sawyer puts a hand on my back and I turn around "I wont hurt you Hanni" he says and I shake my head "That's what you said 6 years ago, you made a promise about how you would never hurt me and you broke it" I say and I start crying into Finn's chest, Sawyer places a hand on my back again and asks me to turn around, I don't and I stay pressed up against Finn. "Hannah what are you talking about?" I look up to Finn motioning for him to explain, he nods and takes a deep breath.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Nine, hope you liked it. Next chapter will be in Finn's P.O.V at the start and then Hannah's P.O.V afterwards.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter....