Chapter Two

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Two. Hannah's outfit ^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

My phone beeps thus waking me up. I groan and grab my phone 'Hey love. Remeber I'm picking you up from Capital at . Wear something casual ~ Finn xoxo' I smile, well I guess I'm wearing something casual today. I get up, go to wake up David and I then have a shower. I decide to wear a white crop top, a daisy print dungaree skirt, a black leather jacket, black ankle boots, a black beanie and my glasses.

"Good Morning London and welcome to Mornings with the Hall Siblings. I'm Dave and that's Hannah" Dave says our usual intro to the show "Hey guys, Hannah here. Text in your suggestions for songs" I say and Dave decides to have a karaoke session to my ring tone. Who's ringing me? I check my phone and it's Finn.

(H - Hannah F - Finn)

H - Hello?

F - Hey Hannah. Change of plans, I'm picking you up now. Our date is going to be longer.

I smile and look to my brother, he's smirking like crazy.

H - Okay Finn. Let me say bye to my show and Dave will carry on.

F - Okay. Bye love.

He hangs up and turn back to my desk, put my headphones back on and look to David. "Hey guys, change of plans. This morning Dave is going to be doing the show by himself because I have unfinished business. Sorry bro" I say into the mic, I walk over to David and hug him. I walk outside of the studio to see Finn leaning on his car. I walk up to him, he looks up and smiles, he pulls me into a hug and kisses my hair.

"Why the sudden change of plans?" I ask, we are now in Finn's car going god knows where. He reaches over and takes my hand "That is confidential. All will be revealed soon" I lean my head against the window and fall asleep.

----- Finn's P.O.V -----

"Why the sudden change of plans?" Hannah asks me, I reach over and take her hand "That is confidential. All will be revealed soon" I say. She leans her head against the window and within minutes she's asleep. She looks so cute when she's asleep, this may be moving fast but I really like her. She's beautiful, funny, she's a gamer, she can penny board, she likes Youtube and she has this quality about her; something that makes me want to care for her. I know I only met her yesterday but she has this effect on me that no other girl has ever had. The reason for the change of plans is I want to ask her to be my girlfriend - moving fast but I don't care - and Jack decided to help me, he has been planning the date since last night - I was only planning to take her out for dinner when she finished work - so his date started early.

We get to where Jack is in just over an hour. I look over to Hannah and she's still sleeping, I don't want to wake her up. I get out of the car, walk over to her side and pick her up bridal style. I walk over to Jack and place Hannah down on the blanket. I look around and Jack did well, we're on a cliff that overlooks the city of London, Jack has set up a blanket with a picnic basket - he can cook really well, anything he makes is delicious - and he has placed little tea lights all around us that will light up the place when it gets darker.

"Hey Jack" I say walking over to him and sitting down. "Hi Finn, do you like it?" he asks and I nod. "It's amazing. What did you cook?" I ask and he smiles "Cheese Panini, Coke and some crisps for lunch and then spaghetti, bread and water for dinner. Nothing massive but not crap" I smile "Thanks bro, I appreciate it" he smiles and goes to his car, leaving me to be with Hannah.

I hope this goes well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Two, hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.....