Chapter Fifteen

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Fifteen. Hannah and Zoe's outfits ^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

Me and Finn are currently staying at Jack's place because Finn was filming a collab video with him and Joe. Zoe isn't here though, she came down to London with Joe but it at the hotel. I'm bored and I want a girl to be with. Maybe Zoe could stay over as Joe already is. I shall text her. 'Hey Zo. I'm at Jack's with Finn. Do you want to come for a sleepover? ~ Hanni xxx' I press send and a few minutes later my phone beeps 'Hey Han, I would love to. Be there in an hour ~ Zoe xxx'

I walk upstairs to Jack's room where they're filming. I walk in to see them all talking to the camera, Jack looks over to me and smiles, he nudges Joe and Joe nudges Finn. Finn looks over to where I'm standing and smirks, he gets up and pulls me outside. "Zoe is coming here for a sleepover. Will you go and get us some movies and food please?" I ask "Sure babe. I will go now. Love you" he says kissing me and walking downstairs.

An hour later and Zoe is here. "Han, I don't have any clothes. Can I borrow some?" I nod "You don't mind Jack's shirt right?" she shakes her head and I walk to Jack's room. I walk into his room and he is doing a YouNow thing "Hey Han. You okay?" he asks concerned "Yeah I'm fine. But can Zoe borrow one of your shirts?" he nods and gets one out of his drawer, he chucks it to me "Thanks Jack" I say "No problem Han" I walk out and go to Finn's room. I grab a pair of pyjama shorts - mine of course - and I get changed into another pair of pyjama shorts and one of Finn's t-shirts.

I walk back downstairs and hand Zoe the clothes "Thanks Han. I'm going to get changed" she walks off to the bathroom and I go into the kitchen to see Finn leaning against the counter on his phone "Why aren't you doing the YouNow thing with your brother?" I ask and he looks up "I didn't know he was doing one" I smile "Well he is" He stands up straights and grabs my hand "If I'm going on it so are you" I nod "Then Zoe is" he smiles and we walk upstairs. Finn walks into Jack's room just as Zoe is coming out of the bathroom "Come on Zo. We're joining Jack on his YouNow show" she smiles "Let me guess. You're on Finn's lap so I'm on Jack's?" I laugh "You go it" we walk into the room and sit down.

These comments are funny, everyone is asking if Zoe and Jack are dating because of how Zoe is sitting. She's on Jack's lap and Jack's arms are around her waist, they look so cute. I think it's time for me to play matchmaker and get them two together, shouldn't be too hard I know that they both have crushes on each other.

I lift my head up to whisper in Finn's ear "We need to play matchmaker with these two" I whisper and he smiles "I know. I will talk to Jack and you talk to Zoe tomorrow" he whispers back. I have an amazing idea, I tap Finn on the shoulder and he looks down "We should get them to share a bed, say the guest rooms are being decorated and I'm sleeping in your room" I whisper and he smirks "Not a bad idea babe. Let's wait until the show finishes" I nod and we continue with YouNow.

The YouNow show finishes about an hour later, by now it's 11pm and I'm shattered. "Finn can we go to bed?" I ask and he nods. "We're going to bed guys" I turn to Zoe "You're sleeping in Jack's room because the guest rooms are being decorated" she nods and Jack smiles. "Night guys" Finn says, taking my hand, we walk up to bed.

----- Zoe's P.O.V -----

So now I'm sleeping in Jack's room, with Jack? Oh great, that's going to make me fall for him even more when he has no feelings whatsoever towards me.

"Zo? You said all of that out loud" I can feel my cheeks going bright red "I did?" I ask looking down, Jack comes over to me and lifts my head up "You did" before I can respond he presses a gentle kiss on my lips, when we pull back I'm especially confused "Do you have feelings for me?" I ask and Jack blushes "Yes. For about a year now" wow, we've both had crushes on each other for ages.

"Well, I think that we should go to bed" I say and stand up, but Jack pulls me back down onto the sofa "First I have a question" he pauses "Will you be my girlfriend Zoe?" I smile "Of course" he pulls me onto his lap and kisses me.

We walk upstairs to Jack's room and get into bed. "You know, the guest rooms aren't even being decorated. I bet they just said that to get us to date" Jack says chuckling, I smile and lay down. Jack puts an arm around my waist and pulls me into him. "Night Jack" I say yawning "Night Zoe" he replies kissing my forehead.

So I'm now dating the guy that I have been falling for, for the past year and he's felt the same all this time. Wow, that escalated quickly but we aren't moving fast because we've been best friends for like 2 years now. I guess we have Hannah and Finn to thank for this, looks like their attempt at matchmaking worked.

With those thoughts I drift off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Fifteen, hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.....