Chapter Twenty-Eight

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Twenty-Eight. Hannah's outfit ^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

So today is the day that I marry Finn, the nerves are overwhelming but I'm so excited. Zoe has just burst into my room claiming that we need to get ready because we're leaving in 2 hours. I have just had a shower and Zoe is helping me to get into my dress, it's really pretty. It has a flowy type skirt, the bodice is lace and then there is 3/4 length sleeves made of lace, my hair has been curled and two braids have been pinned at the back of my head. I'm not wearing a veil because I don't like them, so I am wearing a tiara instead and my shoes a white with silver glittery heels.

I walk down to the living room and everyone gasps, eventhough Niomi and Tan aren't bridesmaids they're still here. "You look beautiful Hannah" Tanya says walking up to me, I smile "Thanks Tan" I say. We all walk down to the lobby and see the driver waiting for us, he sees us and stands up. We get to the church in an hour and get out. Everyone is there, all the YouTubers that were invited, Emmy, Andrew, Rebecca, Tilly's dad - who we had grown close with as myself and Finn got closer with Tilly - and Emmy's boyfriend Louis. I walk over to Emmy and pull her into a hug "Hey Em" I say and she smiles "Hey Hannah. You look amazing" she says and Louis walks over to her wrapping an arm around her shoulder "Louis right?" I ask and he nods "Nice to meet you" he says holding out his hand, I shake it and look to Emmy "Do your brothers know?" I ask and she nods "They do. I told them back in April, I had been dating Louis since Christmas but never told anyone" I smile and Zoe walks over to me "Come on Han. Troye wants to see you" she says taking me over to Troye as everyone else walks into the church "Hey Troye" I say hugging him "You look breathtaking Hanni" I smile "Thanks. You ready?" I ask and he nods, I link my arm with his and we walk into the church.

We're about to walk down the aisle and Troye is tearing up "Don't cry Troye" I say kissing his cheek, he chuckles lightly "My sister's getting married though" he says pulling me into one last hug "I know I am but I love you" I say moving back to our previous position "I love you too Hannah" he says.

The big doors open and I take a deep breath walking down the aisle looking straight at Finn. He smiles at me and mouthes 'You look gorgeous' I smile 'You're looking handsome' I mouth back and he chuckles. He does clean up nicely, he has a black tuxedo on making him look extremly attractive as I kind of have a suit fetish. I eventually get to Finn and I didn't trip, that's some kid of world record for me "Take care of my sister Finn" Troye says and Finn nods "I always will mate" Finn says and Troye nods going to sit down next to Tyler.

(I'm skipping to the vows and when they say 'I Do' because I can't be bothered to write the whole wedding ceremony)

"Hannah, when I knocked you off your penny board I never thought that things would end up like this. I love everything about you, you're a beautiful, funny, sexy woman that I have come to love. I never thought that it would be possible to love someone as much as I love you right now. We have been through some rough times together and yet we never left each other, we always stayed strong and we will continue to be strong throughout our lives. I have always said that I want a marriage where the love between my wife and myself will never fade and that is what I have found with you" he finishes and wipes my tears away making everyone 'awh'.

"Last year if someone had come up to me and told me that the next year in July I would be marrying the love of my life who just so happens to be Finn Harries I would never have believed them but it's coming true now. You have stood by me throughout all the bad times with my family and you will never know how much that means to me. I love you so much and I never think that I can love you more than I already do but somehow every single day you make that happen" he smiles and strokes my hand.

"Finnegan Frayn Harries do you take Hannah Grace Hall to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the vicar asks Finn and Finn smiles "I Do" Finn says sliding the ring onto my finger.

"Hannah Grace Hall do you take Finnegan Frayn Harries to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the vicar asks me and I smile "I Do" I say as I slide the ring onto Finn's finger.

We both smile at each other "I now pronounce you husband and wife" the vicar says, he then turns to Finn "You may kiss the bride" Finn nods and pulls me into him by the waist, he smiles at me and then kisses me passionatly making everyone in the church erupt in cheers. We pull away smiling and turn to everyone, we walk down the aisle and out of the church. Once I'm outside I turn my back so that I can throw the bouquet "1...2...3" I throw it and turn around to see who caught it, Zoe caught it and Finn shouts "JACK'S GETTING MARRIED NEXT" making us all laugh.

We get into the car and go to the reception that's about an hour away from the church, it's at the massive hotel in the middle of London. Before we actually go to the reception I'm going to change into a shorter dress as I can't dance in this one, I'm also going to take off my tiara because I don't want to break it. Finn agreed with me that we should change because we will probably be dancing all night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Twenty-Eight, hope you liked it and the next chapter is the reception.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.....