Chapter Nineteen

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Nineteen. Hannah and Finn's outfits ^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

Today is Christmas day and I'm not sure what's happening. Finn hasn't told me anything and I have no family to do anything with so. My brother hasn't contacted me since my birthday and Sawyer stayed in the UK an extra week to make sure that I was okay. "Babe" I turn over to Finn "We're going to my parents house today" I nod "I'm going to have a shower, care to join me" he asks holding out his hand "I would love to Mr Harries" I take his hand and we walk to the bathroom.

After our shower we both walk to the closet and get changed. I change into a burgundy peplum top with a black leather look bow, black leggings, burgundy boots and a black leather jacket. I turn around and see that Finn is wearing black suit trousers, a white shirt, a black silk tie and black shoes. I walk over to him, wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head against his back, he turns around and hugs me back. When we pull away from the embrace he looks me up and down "You look gorgeous babe" I smile "You clean up nice too" he chuckles and walks back into the bedroom.

"Are we picking up Jack?" I ask and Finn nods "Yeah. Zoe stayed in London after you left hospital so she's coming with us" I smile and look out of the window, I guess I was looking a bit sad because Finn starts rubbing circles on my thigh with his free hand - he does that when I'm upset - I turn to him and smile.

A few hours later we're at Jack's house "You stay in the car. I will get them" he nods and I walk up to the front door. Zoe opens the door and shouts "MERRY CHRISTMAS" in my face, I pulls her into a hug and she hugs me so tightly I might faint again. She's vlogging so I'm going to vlog in the car "JACKO LETS GO" I shout into the house after Zoe has ran down to the car with the suitcases. He comes into the hallway "You're not my girlfriend" I giggle "No, I'm your best friend now lets go" I say pulling his wrist "Okay, okay. Let me lock the door" he does as he said and we both walk back to the car.

Once we're in the car I pull out my vlogging camera "Merry Christmas bears" I say to the camera "Today, me, Jack, Finn and Zoe are going to the Harries household for Christmas dinner" Finn chuckles and I turn the camera to him "What's so funny Mr Harries?" he sticks his tongue out at me and then turns back to the road "Nothing. You're just cute" I blush "Stop with the cutesy stuff already" Jack says from the back, I turn the camera to them "Says the guy that has his girlfriend practically sitting on his lap" Zoe blushes and looks out of the window "Yeah. But" he goes silent and I turn the camera back to me "See my point has been proved". I put the camera away, I'm going to vlog some more later.

We get to Jack and Finn's parents' house. We get out of the car and Finn takes my hand, we walk up to the door and Emmy opens it "JACK" she runs to Jack making him let go of Zoe's hand, when she lets go of Jack she runs to Finn and hugs him. She turns to me and her smile grows "HANNI" I laugh "Hey Em" she hugs me, for longer than the lads "Good to know that Emmy likes her future sister-in-law" I hear someone say from the doorway say "Dad. Stop" Finn says pulling me away from Emmy and Emmy walks up to her father "Hey Andrew" me and Zoe say in unision, we both look at each other and start giggling.

Then someone else appears at the doorway "REBECCA" I run towards her and hug her "I've missed you so much Hannah" I smile "Why does my girlfriend get greeted before your own son and his twin" Finn whines and his mum walks over to him "Hannah will be my daughter soon" I blush and look down "Can't you pick on Jack and Zoe instead" Finn says walking over to me and pulling me inside "WE WILL BE UNPACKING" Finn shouts walking up the stairs "USE PROTECTION" I hear Emmy shout and Finn's face drops "EMMY YOU'RE 14" he shouts back "I SAID YOU NOT ME" she replies sassily "I love your sister" I say walking towards a guest room "Babe, we're in my old room" Finn says pushing me in the direction of some stairs "Jack and I got the loft conversion", we walk up the stairs and there are two seperate doors with the boys' names on them.

"Come on. Lets get presents" Finn says leaning against the doorframe "Okay" I say walking towards him, he wraps an arm around my waist and we walk down to the living room. Everyone is there apart from Zo, "Where's Zoe?" I ask Jack "She's in my room still, she wants to talk to you and I don't know why" he sounds pretty upset "Back in a minute" I say to Finn and he kisses me quickly.

I walk into Jack's room to see Zoe sitting on the bed rocking back and forth, crap she's having a panic attack. I run over to her and pull her into a hug "Shhh, you're okay" I say rubbing her back, after a few minutes she's calm again "What happened?" she shows me her phone, on it there is a comment on Jack's video about his relationship with Zoe, it says 'I bet Jack's family will hate Zoe. Zoe will never get anywhere with Jack, he doesn't deserve her' I give her back the phone "Zo, we both know that comment is a load of crap" she giggles "The Harries love you. Emmy looks up to you like a sister plus Andy and Rebecca absaloutly love you" I stand up and offer her my hand, she takes it "PRESENTS" I shout and we run back downstairs.

By the time we reach the living room we're in fits of giggle, before we walk in I turn to Zoe "You need to tell Jack. Tell him now and show him the comment" she nods and we walk in, I sit by Finn and Zoe pulls Jack out of the room.

----- Zoe's P.O.V -----

I pull Jack out into the hallway and he looks at me concerned "Babe, what happened? Why did you need Hannah? Did I do something?" I place my hand on his chest "I had a panic attack" he pulls me into a loving kiss "Why babe?" he asks when we pull away "There was this comment on your video about our relationship. It said 'I bet Jack's family will hate Zoe. Zoe will never get anywhere with Jack, he doesn't deserve her'" he looks upset "You know that's a load of crap" I giggle "That's exactly what Han said" he smiles "Well we are best mates" he pulls me into a hug "I love you okay, I have for the past year and my family have loved you ever since they met you. Don't believe anyone that tells you otherwise" I go onto my tiptoes and press a kiss to his lips "I love you too".

We walk back into the living room and sit next to Han and Finn. "PRESENTS" Me, Jack, Finn and Hannah shout together "Well that wasn't creepy at all" Rebecca says and we all laugh.

This is going to be a good day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Nineteen, hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter......