Chapter 8: The Spy

And now, we are finally going to check on the LOV. You're welcome.
~
"So, who are you, and why are here?" Asked Tomura Shigaraki.
"Akira Hearthstone. I want to join the League of Villains."
                             Fan Made
                 Character Introduction
                Akira Hearthstone/ Phantom

Nationality: American Age: 17Occupation: Villain SpyRelationships: Cousin of Azumi Ruga Quirk: Dementor's Kiss; Can suck out souls with a kiss on the lips and absorb the strength, a kiss anywhere else will cause the soul to separate from the body,...

Age: 17
Occupation: Villain Spy
Relationships: Cousin of Azumi Ruga
Quirk: Dementor's Kiss; Can suck out souls with a kiss on the lips and absorb the strength, a kiss anywhere else will cause the soul to separate from the body, and form a ghost-like being. Independent from parents' quirks.
~
"Why should I allow you to join?"
"I am highly skilled in swordsmanship and in hand to hand combat. I have killed before, and will not hesitate to do so again. I have done undercover missions and have succeeded in each one. I hate hero society, all they care for is fame and money."
"I am not quite convinced yet. What is your quirk?"
"My quirk is called Dementor's Kiss. If I kiss someone on the lips, I can suck out their soul and absorb their strength, killing them instantly. If I kiss anywhere else, their soul shall slowly and painfully separate from their body, and create a ghost-like being."
"Demonstrate."
"My quirk requires a living person. I'll get someone off the street."
(Basically what happens in a video)

"Interesting. I think I like you. You would be a good asset. How does being a spy for us sound?"
"Sounds great."
~
The League somehow got Akira in the transfer program and got her a disguise.
It looks like this:

The spy was enrolled at U

The spy was enrolled at U.A. Hero Academy under the pseudonym of Emma Barry.
~
Edit: Fixed video error. I had uploaded the video twice and took down the one on Wattpad. I have fixed this issue.