Chapter 4: Commotion and Crime Scenes

The focus has now been directed to Class 1-A, shortly after the attack. Uraraka was the first to realize that Deku never returned to English class. She notified Mic about this. Mic asked Iida to check on Midoriya. When Iida arrived at the bathroom where this all started, he saw police tape blocking it off. "Young man, I'm afraid you cannot use this restroom." Said the officer guarding. "This is a crime scene under investigation." Iida replied, "I was sent to check on a student, Midoriya Izuku." The police officer then informed Iida that the crime was an attempted murder, the victim being Midoriya. Shocked, worried, and sad, Iida returned to the classroom, where All Might was telling the class the exact same thing. Everyone began to talk all at once, except for Iida and Bakugo, the latter looking more surprised than worried or sad. He had said a million times that he wanted Deku to die. But now, it might actually happen. Bakugo didn't know how to react. Mic had to yell to get everyone quiet again. When school ended that day, the entire class decided to visit Izuku and have reassurance that he would be ok. Aizawa and All Might decided to tag along, for obvious reasons.
~
Hi, if you've gotten this far, you must enjoy my crap. Glad you do! I'm sorry this one is short.
Hope you're doing well,
-JCS1314