Chapter 17: Impact

Todoroki fought the kiss for 2 painful weeks. Deku visited him every single day, until...
Shoto Todoroki. Time of Death: 17:30. (5:30 PM. I'm crying. IM SO SORRY!) Deku returned to the dorm in a daze. He locked himself in his room and broke down, sobbing. The class received the news the very next day.
~
The class and teachers weren't very keen on classwork the next few days and were just allowed to talk and other stuff. Deku didn't talk or walk around. He just stared blankly at Todoroki's empty seat. Ochako noticed. "Deku, are you okay? Deku?" He didn't acknowledge her. "Deku?" He nodded. "Deku, I know you miss him." Deku looked at his friend. He didn't say anything.
~
School ended, and the weekend arrived. Deku didn't come out of his room. The villains had broken out for plot convenience. The media was simply having a field day. Conspiracy theories, stories, twisted witness accounts, anything you could imagine on the subject.
~
Deku's thirst finally got him out of his room. He had promised Todoroki not to bite himself ever again. But... Not other means of drawing blood... No, I can't be so deceitful. He probably implied other ways of self harm as well... I'll just find a mouse or something- Midoriya bumped into the corner of the table, hard. "Ah, dang it!" That table corner took a chunk out of Deku's arm. The last few drops of Izuku Midoriya's blood rolled onto the ground. The wound closed almost immediately. Midoriya was now completely a vampire.
~
Man, I suck at suspense and regular uploading.
I'm sorry it took so long, I had writer's block and when I had finally got inspired, my sister got me grounded for something she did.
Hope you have a good day,
-JCS1314