Chapter 21: Brothers.. feat. Dabi Losing His Sh*t

It was a few days after the first note was delivered. Shoto was going to confront Touya. The brother had left notes everyday. He was there, at the usual time. "Touya!" Touya's head shot up, and he saw the ghost of his brother. "Shoto.. How..?" "I'm... A ghost.." "No.. I'm hallucinating... It can't be..." "I'm afraid not." "But.. How is this even possible?" " A villain's quirk." Touya then ran off into the surrounding forest. Shoto never saw his brother's face.

~

"AKIRA YOU *SS HOLE!" " Huh?! What happened this time, Dabi?" "You. Killed. My. Brother!" Dabi was fuming with rage. " "I've only killed two people here so far." Akira tried to counter. "I saw his ghost." "Oh, I didn't know.." " You're lucky that Shigaraki likes you." "I understand. But it was self defense." Dabi then bish slapped Akira across the face. That got him to calm down a bit. Dabi became aware of half the League staring at him, trying to put 2 and 2 together. Then the smarter villains realized why Dabi was about to light Akira on fire.

~

"Icy Hot, your quirk is less dangerous than air. It's a ghost just like you." "You're right. I've known that for a while." Todoroki responded. "But I have ghostly abilities that can be fatal to a human being. Although you probably don't care, Bakugo."

~

Dabi was ready to reveal himself. He waited for Shoto to appear at the grave. Dabi wore his villain costume. "Dabi. Why are you here?" "Well..." Dabi sighed. "I am your brother. My real name is Touya Todoroki." Shoto didn't know how he felt. He was torn between hope, anger, grief, and some disbelief. (Wait, that rhymes.) "You're Touya....? I kind of.. Want to believe you... But I just can't. If this is a cruel joke, I will figure out how to kill you." Shoto warned.  "I'm not joking. If you want proof, do you remember the shape of Touya's eyes? His red hair? I purposely didn't dye my roots. As you can see, they are red. The same shade, in fact." Dabi reasoned.
Shoto examined the villain. The ghost realized that Dabi did, in fact, have the same traits as when Shoto last saw Touya, only they had aged. (Basically, if Dabi still looked like Touya, his traits look like what they should as he grew older.) Shoto was on the verge of tears. The weight of years of mourning from Touya's feigned death were lifted from his shoulders. Pearly white drops, ghostly tears, leaked from Shoto's eyes, which were cold as ice when tangible. Shoto, who was solid at that moment, and Touya embraced each other in a brotherly hug.
"Wow, Sho, your ice cold. Crank up the flames sometimes." The brothers laughed at that comment. Then Shoto realized something. "How am I supposed to reveal this to the heroes? They're still trying to grasp the fact that ghosts, vampires, and werewolves exist. I can't attack a sibling unless its in a loving way. Do the villains know this?" Touya looked a bit embarrassed. "I may or may not have lost my sh*t at Akira, and blurted out the fact..."
Shoto shot a look that screamed 'dumb *ss!' but resumed a humored expression.

~

Hoi! It's meh. I apologize it's been so long. My grandmother caught me reading something questionable. So I ended up getting Wattpad blocked for a while... Anyways, have a good day.
-JCS1314