Chapter 18: Ghosts

Deku was looking at the last of his blood on the ground, when he got a sudden chill. It snapped him out of his thoughts and he saw Todoroki, but, he looked different. He was slightly see-through, and was floating. Todoroki's back was turned. "Todoroki-kun...?" "Midoriya.." Todoroki turned.
His eyes were lifeless and dull, and his voice rang with a small echo. "Todoroki-kun!" Deku ran toward him, tears streaking his face, only to phase through Todoroki.
Here's Todoroki alive and as ghost side by side:

"I'm so happy.. I- I can't-" Deku was crying. "Wait are you... floating?" Way to kill the mood, but Todoroki smirked. (EEEE TODO SMILESSS) "I believe I am. Midoriya..? What are you-? MIDORIYA!" Deku had forgotten the reason he was out anyway. His eyes were blood red. "Midoriya, remember your promise?" Deku couldn't break that promise, he had no blood left.
"OI SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO- Todoroki? Aren't you dead?" Bakugo's shouts rang out. "Last I checked. And you're going to wake everyone up." "F*ck you, I do what I want." "Kacchan..." This was said in a dark tone. "DAMMIT DEKU SHUT UP! WAIT DID YOU LOSE- DEKU GET THE F*CK AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I KILL YOU!" Todoroki forgot he was a ghost and tried to hold Deku back, and... He did. He was solid. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'LAST I CHECKED' ANYWAY ICYHOT?!" "Exactly what you think it means. Now help me try to snap Midoriya out of this, before he does he'll regret." "I'm only helping you because I don't want to know what Deku felt when that b*stard bit him." A cat ran by, chased by Shinsou. "Muffin! Come back! Dad needs to cut the mats out of your fur! Oh hey guys. MUFFIN!"
"Who's Eyebag's dad?" Bakugo then tried making small explosions in Deku's ears. Bad move. That only taunted Deku's thirst. He was held back by Todoroki, who should be incorporeal. Tantalizing a vampire is a death wish. Deku jerked, breaking IcyHot's grip. "F******CK! GET OFF!" Bakugo was relying on his hands holding Deku's face away from his neck.
"What is going on..?" A light turned on. There stood Momo, who realized what was happening immediately. Momo ran up to hold Deku back, being a lot stronger than a ghost, and knowing the best way to hold a person so they can't move very effectively. "Midoriya, you need to snap out of it!" Todoroki then accidentally figured out the best part of being a ghost; the ability to see inside another's head. It was like he was viewing the world through Deku's eyes. Then... The room turned red. He looked behind him, and saw something truly horrific.
There were two Dekus. The one to Todoroki's left was an Angel, with white feathery wings and a shimmering golden halo. The other was demonic, with a pointed black tail and massive horns.
Then a third faded into existence. His hair was jet black, eyes glowing red, and paper white skin. He opened his mouth, to say hello to the other two, revealing long, sharp fangs.
The room brightly flashed multiple times. When Todoroki's eyes adjusted, the Angel was lying, dismembered on a pile of bloody feathers. The devil was looking brutally smashed in, as though he was punched until he stopped moving. The third's expression was horrified, but nowhere near as much as when Todoroki saw what he was wearing. A U.A. uniform, blood staining the bottoms of the sleeves and shirt. There was an enormous stain on the right.
He was back in the real world, where 3D Printer and Angry Pomeranian had gotten Broccoli back. "Todoroki-kun.. Are you alright?" Deku was doing a poor job at hiding his horror. "Midoriya, why are you so shocked, you look as though you saw a ghost. And I don't mean me." Todoroki realized the others had gone back to bed, and they were in Deku's All Might merchandise filled room.
(Autocorrect tried to make Todoroki 'Toto Rookie.' Too random to leave out.)
"Well... It was like a dream.. Only I knew I was awake..." Midoriya proceeded to tell what Todoroki just saw.
~
Edit: Fixed chapter number