Chapter 6: Rise Again

Deku remained unconscious for another two days. During an early morning, he slowly started to open his eyes, which were bright green instead of the darker shade they used to be. He sat up, feeling dizzy. Logan, who happened to be nearby, noticed. He began to explain everything. To Logan's surprise, the boy took the facts calmly and didn't freak out. Midoriya just... nodded.
~
Meanwhile, 1-A just wasn't the same without Deku. Without his cheerful attitude, everything wasn't as fun. Bakugo was more aggressive, he couldn't yell at Deku to release some of his anger. They knew Deku had woken up, but he would be in the hospital for at least a few more days. They had planned a little welcome back celebration, for when the cute broccoli returned, just eating cake and maybe a movie.
~
Midoriya was eventually discharged, and the celebration commenced. His friends practically had him eat an entire cake. About halfway through the movie, Frozen 2 (don't ask), he began to feel nauseous, which would happen to anyone who ate an entire cake- vampire or no, but dismissed it for a while. After the movie was over, however, he made a beeline to the restroom to vomit.
~
So... I checked my profile page and found this...

TOP 20 IN VAMPIRE DEKU HASHTAG?! HOLY SH- I DON'T BELIEVE IT! Oof I just joined Wattpad a week ago I don't really much about it as I'm writing this, is that good or no?I hope you're having a great day,-JCS1314

HOLY SH- I DON'T BELIEVE IT!
Oof I just joined Wattpad a week ago I don't really much about it as I'm writing this, is that good or no?
I hope you're having a great day,
-JCS1314