SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (LOVE WILL LAST FOREVER)

Drayn POV

Hindi mawala-wala yung ngiti sa labi ko habang nakatitig sa mga taong bumuo ng mundo ko. My loving wife, my 7 yr old daughter Sevvy and my 3 yr old son Austine. I never thought that I could be this happy. Just by merely looking at them, it already made my day.

Before, I just wish a simple life. I want to enjoy things without strings attached and damage done. I played and fucked women whenever I want. I been a player and a womanizer. I hate commitments and even afraid of getting married. But when True love happens to me everything Changes. Grezelle change everything about that. My point of view in life, my beliefs and even the whole me into the best and better me. I would be forever thankful to her for coming into my life. For everything she've done to me. For the unending love that she will always show.

I really can't live without her. She is my kryptonite, my Achilles heel, she is indeed my weakness. But she's also my strength, she's the reason why I'm so adamant to wake up in the morning just to see her beautiful face, her lovely smile, her laugh, her voice that seems music to my ears. And I really want it to hear over and over again. Its like playing your favorite song and you wish, it wouldn't end. Those priceless moments with her. Those simple things she done and lastly everything about her. She's my sunlight in a gloomy day and my stars that lighten the lonely night. She's really my world or should I say my Universe rather.

If I could pause or stop time just to be with them then I would. But I can't. The only thing I can do is to make those time well spent and worthy for them. I know exactly that asking to be with her/them until next next after life is too much to ask from God but I wish I really could do that.

"Daddy I choose your favorite song, the one you always sing to Mom, c'mon sing it once again to Mom" yakag ng napakaganda kong anak na si Sevvy. Sevvy and Austine, they are our treasures. Those angels na lalong nagpasaya sa amin ni Zelle. Ano pa nga bang hihingin ko kung sobra-sobra na sila para sa akin?

Sevvy handed me the microphone and I start singing with all my heart to the woman whom I be fall in love over and over again.

While Sevvy filming us. Austine on the other hand is holding 3 red roses for her mother.

I wanna make you smile
Whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do Is grow old with you

Nakatitig lang ako sa kaniya habang kinakanta yun. Na parang ang bawat lyrics ng kanta ay siyang mga salitang paulit-ulit kong sasabihin at gagawin.

I saw how her eyes shined with so much happiness. At katulad nga sa kanta, I'm going to make her happy everyday, all the time and for the rest of my life. And I really wanna grow old with her and met her again till next life.

I get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire when the furnace is break
So It could be so nice grow old with you

Whenever she's not okay, kahit simpleng sakit ng ulo pa yan, hindi ko mapigilan yung sarili ko sa sobrang pag-aalala. Naalala ko na naman yung mga panahong naghiwalay kami and that's the worst part in our history but you know what's the best part and I love the most is marrying this woman in front of me and will spent the rest of our lives together forever.

Lumapit ako sa kaniya na hindi bumibitaw sa pagtitig sa kaniya. I hold her hand and lead her at the front. I put her arms on my shoulders then I wrap my arms to her waist. She's blushing and Damn!! I can't help but to adore my woman even more. She's dazzling and wonderful. And I know from the deepest part of my soul, how much I love her. How much I'm in love every inch and every part of her. She's my everything and nothing can change that, because its permanent and already written in my heart. When I look to our two angels, they're giggling. Mukhang kinilig din sila sa eksena namin ng mommy nila. Nga pala its our 7th year wedding anniversary.