Show time

Hey guys!

Today is their wedding, after this, let me know what you think.

I want to dedicate this wholeheartedly to especially Ritha ( a.k.a the winner), Christelle, Lisa( cartoon), Aimmee Fidelle, Marina France, samira, Ora, Shanice, Magnifique, Rosette and 3A in general.

You guys have been with me all the way and I actually wouldn't have came this far if it wasn't for your encouragements and support. I miss those times and I would give up anything just to relive it even for once.

********

To him, the past two weeks had been like days. He was getting married the next day, he actually didn't get it. He fights with his father, runs away, gets drunk, meets a girl, rape her, get her pregnant and then marry her. Just like that.

He felt like it was all a dream and that the suit in front of him was just an illusion, that they were just his pajamas that came from the dry cleaner after removing a stain that a house maid put  accidentally.

" Jonathan, take it to my dressing" he said to their male servant and gave him the suit that he'd be wearing the next day.

" Yes Boss" Jonathan took the suit from his hands then took it upstairs.

" Has Rebecca's gown been delivered?" He asked the person who had delivered his suit.

" Yes, actually, she has it by now"

" Alright. Good you may go"

" Yes, sir I wish you happiness"

" Thanks!" He smiled back at the delivery man. Then turned towards his room

" My son weds tomorrow!" His mother exclaimed as she came from the kitchen with a plate of cookies. He turned to her and smiled. He then hugged her tightly.

" I wish you luck my son! And I am really happy that you are finally settling down"

" Thanks mom" he smiled at her.

" Here, I made these for you. I know you liked them when you were still a boy and now you are a grown up man. I want to make you the things you love the most. This is your last night here anyway"

" Thanks mom! I've always liked the cookies you make. come on, let's talk for a while, before I go to my bachelor party"

" Where is that gonna be?" She asked with a smile as the sat near each other on the sofa.

" You wanna come?"

" But you are joking, right? Those are for only men, right?"

" Yeah, but there are usually some girls. But I was just joking. Uhmm.....mom, can I ask you a favor?"

" Yes, son! Ask"

"  Can you make these for Rebecca too? I am sure she's going to adore them."

" But of course, i will son. I will give them to her as a honey moon gift"

" Thank you! I need to go now, Cole must be waiting"

" Son!" She called him before he stood up.

" What is it?" He asked getting seated again.

" I want to ask you something and please don't lie to me"

" Alright, ask." He was getting sort of nervous.what did she want to ask?