Crocodile tears

Rebecca's vision had been blank for how long she was not sure, she felt her mind flash back to reality , then her mind took her back to the previous event with the man in black.

She then slowly opened her eyes wishing she would find herself wrapped up in the warmth of her blankets back at home . that the previous night was just a terrible nightmare.

Her greatest fear came into reality when she saw her father in law sitting in front of her.

" Hey there! The sleeping baby is finally up! Will you look at that! You sleep like you are dead" He said with a bemused smile.

" I swear I am going to make you pay" she furiously said trying to stand up, only to find out that she was tied, the  rope pressure sending unbearable stings of pain to both her arms that were tied to the chair she sat on.

" Oops! The Lioness wants to attack" he said amusement still clear in his voice.

Moving closer, he turned her face towards his by pulling her chin.
Just looking into her fury-filled gaze made him even more amused.

" You are so beautiful, my jerk of a son did not deserve you. I should have found you first, don't you think? That way we could have had a great time together don't you think?"

She spat real hard in his face angrily.

" You can go to hell" she shouted with an almost shaking voice and all she received from him was a smile as he wiped her saliva off his face

" The princess is brave!" He laughed.

" Actually, when I saw you I knew you would be the one to know about my secret floor first. But I had not expected you to find it out this soon. Poor Steve, I keep on hurting his beloved because of their fucking stubbornness."

" What? Steve is not apart of this?" She asked. Guilt clear in her voice.

" Did you think we were in this together? Steve is a jerk he will report this to the police as soon as he Finds this out and that's why I took you away, so you don't tell him"

" You are an animal!" She said almost spitting again

" How could you do this to your own son? The Authorities could close down Clause Holdings."

" Only if you tell on me"

" And do you think I haven't told on you?" She said almost smiling.

" The police will find you soon" she smirked.

" Shit! Take her!" He ordered as he took his coat from where he had put it and went out in a hurry.

" Don't. touch.me!" She furiously said as the man approached her and tied a cloth between her teeth, and tied her legs too. She was fighting so hard to free herself but it all went in vain. He then untied her arms and tied them together then threw her over his shoulder and took her out as she continuously hit him in the back with her tied hands.

**********

Steve was continuously pacing the whole living room trying to think of a solution as Lizzy, Kelly, Cole and his mother sat staring at him.

They heard a doorbell then Steve went to get it.

" Dad?" He asked in surprise.

" When I got home your mother was not there, so I got from her driver that she rushed here as soon as she found out that Rebecca was missing, so I rushed here too.

" Alright, come in. The police are on their way too"

The way Steve was talking to him made it clear to him that Rebecca had not told it to Steve. May be someone else.