Blue print

He was not feeling himself as he run, overwhelmed by anxiety and guilt

As soon as he heard his mother's voicemail, he took a quick plane during that night and flew back to new York

Reaching the airport, his car was ready and he drove to the hospital, but the traffic was bad so he left his car on the roadside and run to the hospital.

******************

The doors of the hospital opened automatically as he came close and he quickly run to the elevator.

" Doctor I am Steve Clause, I am here for my wife I heard she is in coma" he said breathlessly to the doctor he met right after he came from the elevator. Luckily it was the same doctor who had helped Rebecca in delivery.

" Good to see you Mr. Clause, your wife has been looking for you. She was calling your name even in the OR. This way please. She is in a room since her condition has improved, she is out of danger. In fact some of your family members are with her"

Finally he got to feel his feet again and felt his heartbeat again,  it had stopped beating.

" Thank you so much Doc! I am relieved" he said as he and the doctor walked side to side to end of the corridor.

" Your wife is a real fighter, even I was convinced that none of them would survive this. She was too tired to deliver"

Steve smile a relief smile then put his hand on the Doctor's shoulder and thanked him, they them entered her room.

" Steve!" Rebecca struggled to sit up with tearful eyes but Steeve run to her and kept her on the bed.

He gave her a tight hug and a kiss on the lips.

" I am sorry my Love, I wasn't there to support you when you need me the most."

" Your love is enough Steve, although far away, you gave me strength because I wanted to give you a perfect family that you deserve.

" Oh my darling, thank you so much!" He kissed her again"

" Here is the baby" Lizzy hesitantly said.

Steve turned to look at his tiny son.

" Goodness! My baby" then tears were flowing. as he took him in his arms and kissed his tiny nose which made the baby sneeze.

" Look at you my son! Daddy is here okay! And thank you for watching over mommy while daddy was away. You are starting to be a man my boy!" He smiled and sat near Rebecca who was admiringly watching him.

" Thank you my love. For this wonderful gift you gave me"

He said looking straight in her eyes with so much joy

**************

'~2 weeks later

Rebecca had just got out of the mall about to enter her car when she saw a young man being chased, she stood to observe what was happening, and then she realised she knew the man from somewhere. Kyle, the young man who lent her a phone when she was kidnapped.

She needed to help him, may be he could give some leads on how to find Norman.

She entered her car and drove to his direction then let him enter and drove away with him.

He was seriously bleeding and was breathless so, she parked her car in a safe place

"I will get you treated first and then you will tell me why you are on the run." She said as she observed his wounds.

" Thanks. I owe you my life" he said trying to calm down.

" No Kyle, it's a promise i made you and I think it's high time I fulfill it. I would have done it before but I lost track of you. Your phone was off " Kyle dropped his gaze in sadness.