contest day

That afternoon had been unexpectedly fun for the both of them. They had gone to visit a number of islands and came back. They had also swam for a while and went back to the resort later at 6pm to get ready for their cooking contest.

" Today was fun and tiring, " she sighed and lay flat on the sofa.

" You want to rest? We can cancel the contest" he said as he brought her a glass of water and sat on the sofa opposite to the one she was lying on

" Are you scared? " She got back up and sat straight her left eyebrow arched as she took the glass of water and drank.

"Mmmh I feel so relaxed, my head was spinning" she said as she finished her glass of water.

" There is no way I can be scared of you. Never, I am just worried about you. You are not in a position to tire yourself"

" How sweet!, my husband is worried" she laughed.

" Whatever! I will get a bath. Be ready to lose" he stood up

" Hey! The glass. You have to take it back" she said just before he got away.

" Take it your self" he walked away.

" Steveeeee!" She called

" Whatever!" He replied and closed the door behind him. She shook her head with a smile

She stood up, and took the glass back, then went to take a bath too. But her head was feeling heavy.

**************

Just as Rebecca was doing her hair, she heard a knock on the door.

" What is it Steve? "

" I want to give you something. Open the door" he replied.

" Okay, wait a sec" she fixed her towel and went to open"

" Here! Put this on. " He said as he handed her a pair of well folded clothes.

" What is it for?" She said as she looked at the clothes she held.

" It's our honeymoon uniform. I have mine too"

" Alright, I will put it on. Now go!"

She closed the door on him. She was embarrassed at the way he was looking at her body.

Later when she was done, she came out wearing a black t-shirt with white words that read. " He's mine, and a tight maroon short and white sneakers.

" It suits you well. Come on let's take a selfie!" He said when he saw her get out.

They took a number of selfies to send to his mom.

" So, let's go?" She said as she got out of their room and he followed.

But they were just on the entrance of the elevator door when she suddenly held his arm

" What's wrong?"

" I feel dizzy. Steve hold me" she said in the lowest voice and then passed out before he could act.

" Honey! Wake up, somebody help me!" He took her in his arms and took her back to their room then called a doctor.

**********
" Doc, what's wrong with my wife?" He asked after the doctor had finished making tests. Rebecca was conscious then.

" Your wife is sick, her pregnancy is causing her complications, she needs rest and more vitamins, I will prescribe the treatment you have to give her and on time, if not she will have premature delivery.
Madam you must not stress your self, okay be careful"

Rebecca nodded lazily.
" Doc don't worry, I will take care of her."

" Alright I will go ahead and you will have to meet with the Doctor regularly for checkup"

" Alright Doc, thank you so much"
He escorted the doctor outside and came back to see Rebecca.

" We should go home! He said as she sat near her on the bed.

She nodded.

" Alright, let me get out things ready for departure."

*********

" She was half conscious when they entered their new home. He took her in his arms and took her to the master bedroom"

" Alright Bec, let me talk to the maids, I will be right back"

She nodded lazily and rolled to her side then closed her eyes  to sleep.
He then got out, after a few minutes she heard him talk to the maids giving them instructions about her treatment. A slight smile formed on her lips as she fell asleep.

***********

Hey guys!
Yeees I know I have taken so long to update, but sincerely the story line got a bit confusing and I kept on rewriting.

And I know that this is short but it's in preparation for a longer and adventurous chapter.

And thanks for all your comments and votes

Much love, sandoanagelle:)